- Young Caleb Marshall Held 3 years in jail without trial on False Allegation Charges
- The largest and oldest Festival of Islamic Arts is back!
- StrongNode.io Welcomes Fintech and Digital Payments Expert Eliza Hayashi as its New Advisor ahead of its $SNE Token Launch
- Adjusted the speed of the car so that it didn't go too fast for the child.
- Installed an on/off switch to cut the power to the car in case of emergency.
- Installed a bigger button to engage the motors so that it's easier for the child to use with limited mobility.
- Installed a custom headrest to support the child's head and neck.
- Installed a safety harness to keep the child safe inside of the car while it's moving.
These modifications will assist the young girl with her balance while sitting upright, help in the development of her hand-eye coordination, and allow her to use the car at home. As she uses the toy car, the students will be available to make any needed adjustments that may arise to ensure the comfort and safety of the child.
More on Txylo.com
- Be Suite By Beauty Entourage Expands Their Mobile Salon Fleet with an 18 Foot Glass Walled Truck
- San Antonio: Metro Health October 16 – 23 List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces D6 Headquarters Relocation to Sulphur Springs
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- San Antonio: NATIONAL TEEN DRIVER SAFETY WEEK OCTOBER 17 – 23, 2021
The TMI community is extremely proud of the students' commitment to this project and looks forward to the continued relationship with the Department of Occupational Therapy at UT Health San Antonio.
Founded in 1893, TMI Episcopal is a private, co-educational, college-preparatory school for grades 6-12, with optional Junior ROTC and boarding programs. For information, visit www.tmi-sa.org or call 210-698-7171.
SOURCE TMI Episcopal
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- 07:33 ET COVID-19 Battering Healthcare Workers with 1 in 3 Battling Depression as Pandemic Rages, CulturIntel Study Finds
- Activision and Electronic Arts Marketing Executive Kimberly Salzer Steps in as VP for Global Marketing of StrongNode.io
- Champions Kids Camp 9th Annual Golf Classic Honoring: Dave Elmendorf
- You Can Now Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Weekend of empowerment benefitting victims of domestic violence, mental illness, and homelessness
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County Reach Major Milestone in its COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts
- Announcing Consumer Staples Exchange Launch
- Blockchain Ecosystem Exchange Launch
- San Antonio: The Divas of Eastwood Contemporary Songstresses Return to The Carver
- San Antonio: Council District 2 Office Hosts Movie at the Park
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Ana Sandoval hosting an Outdoor Family Movie and Vaccine Clinic at Woodlawn Lake Park
- Sunbeam Liable for $1.1 Million to Texas Woman Burned by Defective Space Heater
- CityLights presents "MVP Football: The Patrick Mahomes Experience" - Now Available on Oculus
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $36.4 Million In Funding For Operation Lone Star Initiatives In Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Eight to Aerospace and Aviation Advisory Committee
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Richard Tyler, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "SuccessOnomics Vol 3"
- Bad Girls Boxing LLC Presents The Return Of Bad Girls Boxing
- Community First Health Plan Now Offers Medicare Advantage Plans