- Young Caleb Marshall Held 3 years in jail without trial on False Allegation Charges
- The largest and oldest Festival of Islamic Arts is back!
- 13:14 ET Alejandro Dabdoub is recognized by Continental Who's Who
MB2 Dental is the first and fastest-growing Dental Partnership Organization (DPO) in the country. Out of the top dental groups, it is the only one with a dentist as CEO.
Founder and CEO Dr. Chris Steven Villanueva established the group in 2007 with a vision to create a foundation for doctors to grow their practice and wealth while staying in control of their financial and clinical decisions. Dr. Villanueva believes doctors should be the leaders of their profession, not business people. MB2 Dental's "co-op" style platform allows dentists to continue practicing and earning chairside while also earning through other streams of income unique to MB2's model. Dentists can reap the financial benefits of their peers and the overall company's success while maintaining a private practice environment and 100 percent clinical autonomy.
According to Dallas Business Journal, the award defines the middle market as companies with annual revenue between $10 million and $1 billion. Companies are ranked with a weighted growth index of their revenue over the past three years, which factors in growth rate and size. MB2 Dental had a 2020 revenue of $435 million, yielding a 3-year percent change of 168+ percent.
More on Txylo.com
- Be Suite By Beauty Entourage Expands Their Mobile Salon Fleet with an 18 Foot Glass Walled Truck
- San Antonio: Metro Health October 16 – 23 List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces D6 Headquarters Relocation to Sulphur Springs
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- San Antonio: NATIONAL TEEN DRIVER SAFETY WEEK OCTOBER 17 – 23, 2021
Out of the 50 companies listed this year, the average 2020 revenue is approximately $322.6 million. MB2 Dental was one of six companies listed in health care. To read the full article, visit: https://bizj.us/1qbyqq
About MB2 Dental
Dallas, Texas-based MB2 Dental is a first-of-its-kind Dental Partnership Organization (DPO) founded and led by dentist and entrepreneur CEO Dr. Chris Steven Villanueva, with a mission to empower dentists to preserve their profession. Since its founding in 2007, MB2 has partnered with hundreds of dentists to help them stay in the driver's seat as they maximize their talents, connect as part of a community and build exceptional wealth. MB2 currently partners with dentists and specialists in over 30 states and counting. For more information, visit https://mb2dental.com.
SOURCE MB2 Dental
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- 07:33 ET COVID-19 Battering Healthcare Workers with 1 in 3 Battling Depression as Pandemic Rages, CulturIntel Study Finds
- Activision and Electronic Arts Marketing Executive Kimberly Salzer Steps in as VP for Global Marketing of StrongNode.io
- Champions Kids Camp 9th Annual Golf Classic Honoring: Dave Elmendorf
- You Can Now Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Weekend of empowerment benefitting victims of domestic violence, mental illness, and homelessness
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County Reach Major Milestone in its COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts
- Announcing Consumer Staples Exchange Launch
- Blockchain Ecosystem Exchange Launch
- San Antonio: The Divas of Eastwood Contemporary Songstresses Return to The Carver
- San Antonio: Council District 2 Office Hosts Movie at the Park
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Ana Sandoval hosting an Outdoor Family Movie and Vaccine Clinic at Woodlawn Lake Park
- Sunbeam Liable for $1.1 Million to Texas Woman Burned by Defective Space Heater
- CityLights presents "MVP Football: The Patrick Mahomes Experience" - Now Available on Oculus
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $36.4 Million In Funding For Operation Lone Star Initiatives In Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Eight to Aerospace and Aviation Advisory Committee
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Richard Tyler, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "SuccessOnomics Vol 3"
- Bad Girls Boxing LLC Presents The Return Of Bad Girls Boxing
- Community First Health Plan Now Offers Medicare Advantage Plans