- Young Caleb Marshall Held 3 years in jail without trial on False Allegation Charges
- The largest and oldest Festival of Islamic Arts is back!
- 13:14 ET Alejandro Dabdoub is recognized by Continental Who's Who
As an industry expert with over a decade of experience, Alison Lumbatis set out on a mission in 2012 to help women discover a new sense of confidence and appreciation for their bodies through fashion. Falling into her own "yoga pants rut" was the catalyst that led to her blogging about fashion from her kitchen table. Now leading a community of over 1.6 million readers on fashion choices and inspiration, Alison continues to strive to find innovative ways to help her community thrive. As a mother of three herself, Alison understands choosing an outfit is not always the easiest thing to do during a busy day or week. More often than not, she found that moms typically resort to comfort and convenience over stylish choices that have women stepping out with confidence.
More on Txylo.com
- Be Suite By Beauty Entourage Expands Their Mobile Salon Fleet with an 18 Foot Glass Walled Truck
- San Antonio: Metro Health October 16 – 23 List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces D6 Headquarters Relocation to Sulphur Springs
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- San Antonio: NATIONAL TEEN DRIVER SAFETY WEEK OCTOBER 17 – 23, 2021
To bridge the gap between fashion and convenience, this former engineer cracked the code on getting dressed by creating the Outfit Formulas framework to act as the solution to help women create comfortable, fashionable wardrobes at any age or size in no time flat. Alison starts with staples most women already have in their closet and supplements those pieces with affordable trends to take the look up a notch. For as little as $29 women can buy packages to build a capsule wardrobe that works for her lifestyle, complete with outfit ideas, a shopping list of the items of clothing and support from a community of like-minded women on the style journey.
"Outfit Formulas is unlike box styling services, it's more like meal planning for your closet. It allows women to shop where they want and spend as much or as little as they want. It truly works for every body and budget. Many women shop their closets first. We encourage them to curate a closet they love instead of being caught-up consumers. If an item isn't a "heck yes!" it's a no."
Through proof of concept, dedication to her craft, and unwavering commitment to helping women all around the world feel confident at any age or size; Alison's purpose-driven vision has come to fruition with the Outfit Formulas program and her bestseller The Ultimate Book of Outfit Formulas – A Stylish Solution to What Should I Wear?
To learn more about Alison Lumbatis, Get Your Pretty On, or Outfit Formulas please visit: http://alisonlumbatis.com, http://outfitformulas.com, or http://getyourprettyon.com.
More on Txylo.com
- 1000Bulbs.com Urges Everyone to Buy Christmas Lights Before Stock Sells Out
- The End to Gerrymandering in Michigan?
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Music Friendly Community Workshop In Hutto
- Texas: Governor Abbott Adds Higher Education Improvements To Third Special Session Agenda
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
About Alison Lumbatis
Alison Lumbatis is an entrepreneur, blogger, bestselling author, and master of all things fashion for the modern woman. When the former telecom engineer and actress began blogging in her kitchen in 2012, she never anticipated that her passion for fashion would catapult her into a new career path with a community of like-minded women and a best-selling book. Get Your Pretty On is a purpose-driven style and beauty blog serving over 1.6 million readers annually in over 220 countries. In her blog, Alison helps women of all ages, backgrounds, and sizes dress to impress, leveraging her unmatched eye for style and decade of industry experience. Since then, Get Your Pretty On has flourished into an international resource for fashion inspiration, advice, support, and guidance. Eager to lend a helping hand to women who want to reinvent their style, Alison wrote The Ultimate Book of Outfit Formulas, based on her step-by-step action plan that has helped over 100,000 women dress with confidence while reducing the amount of time it takes to get ready each day.
SOURCE Alison Lumbatis
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Richard Tyler, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "SuccessOnomics Vol 3"
- Bad Girls Boxing LLC Presents The Return Of Bad Girls Boxing
- Community First Health Plan Now Offers Medicare Advantage Plans
- Affiant Records Welcomes Nearly Spent
- Nationally-Recognized Attorney and Survivor Calling Leaders to Redefine Resilience in the Wake of Pandemic
- Governor Abbott, TDHCA: Texas Rent Relief Program First In Nation To Provide $1 Billion In Assistance
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Music Friendly Community Workshop In Bryan
- Informer Partners Announces Rebranding, Affirms Commitment to Clients
- San Antonio: Community invited to an evening of fun at future site of Berkley V. and Vincent M. Dawson Park
- ITSMA 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Department of Homeland Security awards training contract to Cyber World Institute
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- MainConcept FFmpeg Plugin Portfolio Adds xHE-AAC Encoder and Support for Linux on ARM with AVC & HEVC
- ASI Launches iMIS Advertising to Help Associations Maximize Non-Dues Revenue
- Scary is King When it Comes to Professional Haunting
- Introducing The Skill Market, a support platform for small business owners and solo entrepreneurs
- Tough Draw and Out of Order Studios Announce Lane Frost Documentary
- CNXT Digital Brings Student Life and Family Engagement Together in One Integrated Solution K-12