- Young Caleb Marshall Held 3 years in jail without trial on False Allegation Charges
- The largest and oldest Festival of Islamic Arts is back!
- 13:14 ET Alejandro Dabdoub is recognized by Continental Who's Who
Alejandro Dabdoub is a Partner at Allied Orion, backed by over twenty years of industry knowledge. As a strategy and investment manager, he develops apartment complexes and mixed-use retail properties, providing opportunities in investment, property management, and construction. He has dedicated the last decade of his career to finding investors prime locations at an affordable price. Mr. Dabdoub is also the owner of Sun Financial Walden LP and Sun Financial Investments, and is the co-owner of Foinversión, a development and construction company.
He began his education at the University of New Orleans, graduating with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance in 2001. He later earned an Advancement Degree of Difficulty from the IPADE Business School of Pan-American University, graduating in 2013. Mr. Dabdoub has studied at Harvard University, where he took courses in Real Estate Development. He is additionally certified in Financial Technology at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and is certified in Infrastructure Finance after studying at the London Business School.
More on Txylo.com
- Be Suite By Beauty Entourage Expands Their Mobile Salon Fleet with an 18 Foot Glass Walled Truck
- San Antonio: Metro Health October 16 – 23 List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces D6 Headquarters Relocation to Sulphur Springs
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- San Antonio: NATIONAL TEEN DRIVER SAFETY WEEK OCTOBER 17 – 23, 2021
Branching into multiple professions, Mr. Dabdoub managed local restaurants and wine vendors throughout Mexico. He managed staff and operations at L'Alsace, La Taverna, and Bodegas DeVine Wine Importing Company. In the film industry, Mr. Dabdoub produced a Mexican feature film, Propiedad ajena, in 2007. Mr. Dabdoub is a recently published author, having written his first book Winning: The Art of Becoming an American Investor in 2020. In addition, he wrote a number of articles for Mexican Magazine.
He enjoys being up-to-date in various fields, and he has served on the boards of ATMA and Kyzek and Verdigris Digital Bank. Mr. Dabdoub has been recently recognized with a profile feature on PRNewswire.com and as a Marquis Who's Who Top Executive of 2021. In the next few years, Mr. Dabdoub hopes to double the size of Allied Orion, adding more properties and creating new financial technology to benefit investors.
For more information, visit https://www.allied-orion.com/ and http://foinversion.com/.
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- 07:33 ET COVID-19 Battering Healthcare Workers with 1 in 3 Battling Depression as Pandemic Rages, CulturIntel Study Finds
- Activision and Electronic Arts Marketing Executive Kimberly Salzer Steps in as VP for Global Marketing of StrongNode.io
- Champions Kids Camp 9th Annual Golf Classic Honoring: Dave Elmendorf
- You Can Now Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Weekend of empowerment benefitting victims of domestic violence, mental illness, and homelessness
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County Reach Major Milestone in its COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts
- Announcing Consumer Staples Exchange Launch
- Blockchain Ecosystem Exchange Launch
- San Antonio: The Divas of Eastwood Contemporary Songstresses Return to The Carver
- San Antonio: Council District 2 Office Hosts Movie at the Park
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Ana Sandoval hosting an Outdoor Family Movie and Vaccine Clinic at Woodlawn Lake Park
- Sunbeam Liable for $1.1 Million to Texas Woman Burned by Defective Space Heater
- CityLights presents "MVP Football: The Patrick Mahomes Experience" - Now Available on Oculus
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $36.4 Million In Funding For Operation Lone Star Initiatives In Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Eight to Aerospace and Aviation Advisory Committee
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Richard Tyler, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "SuccessOnomics Vol 3"
- Bad Girls Boxing LLC Presents The Return Of Bad Girls Boxing
- Community First Health Plan Now Offers Medicare Advantage Plans