SAN ANTONIO (Nov. 7, 2019) – San Antonio Parks and Recreation Department and Council District 4, in partnership with KaBOOM!, Wolf Pack Ninjas, and Foresters Financial, are celebrating the recent opening of an Adventure Course playspace at Pearsall Park with the Adventure Course Challenge: San Antonio on Saturday, November 16 from 9am-4:30pm. The community is invited to this free event at Pearsall Park (5102 Old Pearsall Road) to cheer on Wolf Pack professional athletes and local Junior Ninjas. Register to run the course yourself!
This past September, more than 150 volunteers including local teens from San Antonio teamed up with KaBOOM!, Foresters Financial, the City of San Antonio, and the Wolf Pack Ninjas to build a new Adventure Course in Pearsall Park. This was part of an effort to ensure teens have access to quality places to play that encourage an active and healthy lifestyle.
More on Txylo.com
- PDR Expands Its Texas Footprint with Regional Office in Dallas
- Governor Abbott Appoints Eight To Rehabilitation Council Of Texas
- Governor Abbott Appoints Miller And Young To Texas Early Learning Council
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Texas: Nominations Now Open For The 2020 Governor's Volunteer Awards
The Wolf Pack Ninjas are returning to San Antonio to officially open the new KaBOOM! Adventure Course. Ninjas Meagan Martin, Flip Rodriguez, Ryan Stratis, Tiana Webberley, Noah Kaufman, and Ian Dory will be on-site to demonstrate their skills and coach, encourage and inspire local teens as they also try out the new obstacle course playspace.
Picnics and lawn chairs are welcome to enjoy this action-packed, stunt-filled day in the park. Healthy snacks, meals and drinks will be catered by the San Antonio Food Bank. Admission is free and open to the public.
&Parking is available on-site, and overflow parking is available at the South San Antonio Independent School District parking lot (5622 Ray Ellison Blvd). A shuttle running on a continuous loop will take participants from the lot to the Adventure Course.
For more information, please visit Adventure Course Challenge: San Antonio.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- Airforwarders Association Testifies at U.S. Senate Committee Hearing
- Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association Makes Investment Play in Education Game Startup
- Vizient Named for the 5th Time as One of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Medicom Health Partners with Houston Hospital System to Help Patients Save on Prescription Costs
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- All You Need To Know About Cupping Therapy
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker
- Local Nonprofit Announces 2019 - 2020 Volunteer Extraordinaire
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Thibodeaux To Advisory Council on Postsecondary Education for Persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- That's A Wrap: The 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Winners are Announced
- Digital Defense, Inc. Names Bob Layton as Chief Revenue Officer
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- CenterPoint Energy Announces Sale of CenterPoint Energy Services Business to Energy Capital Partners
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- Kosmos Energy Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series