SAN ANTONIO (Nov. 7, 2019) – San Antonio Parks and Recreation Department and Council District 4, in partnership with KaBOOM!, Wolf Pack Ninjas, and Foresters Financial, are celebrating the recent opening of an Adventure Course playspace at Pearsall Park with the Adventure Course Challenge: San Antonio on Saturday, November 16 from 9am-4:30pm. The community is invited to this free event at Pearsall Park (5102 Old Pearsall Road) to cheer on Wolf Pack professional athletes and local Junior Ninjas. Register to run the course yourself!
This past September, more than 150 volunteers including local teens from San Antonio teamed up with KaBOOM!, Foresters Financial, the City of San Antonio, and the Wolf Pack Ninjas to build a new Adventure Course in Pearsall Park. This was part of an effort to ensure teens have access to quality places to play that encourage an active and healthy lifestyle.
More on Txylo.com
- The ROCK Properties Team Buys Homes and gives Homeowners An Easy Way to Sell Houses In Central Texas
- Intiva Health Announces New General Counsel
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Hodge to Sulphur Regional Mobility Authority
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
The Wolf Pack Ninjas are returning to San Antonio to officially open the new KaBOOM! Adventure Course. Ninjas Meagan Martin, Flip Rodriguez, Ryan Stratis, Tiana Webberley, Noah Kaufman, and Ian Dory will be on-site to demonstrate their skills and coach, encourage and inspire local teens as they also try out the new obstacle course playspace.
Picnics and lawn chairs are welcome to enjoy this action-packed, stunt-filled day in the park. Healthy snacks, meals and drinks will be catered by the San Antonio Food Bank. Admission is free and open to the public.
&Parking is available on-site, and overflow parking is available at the South San Antonio Independent School District parking lot (5622 Ray Ellison Blvd). A shuttle running on a continuous loop will take participants from the lot to the Adventure Course.
For more information, please visit Adventure Course Challenge: San Antonio.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Nutter Home Loans Celebrates the Inclusive Updates to the Sybil Silkwood Nutter Playground
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot
- careMESH Launches its HL7® FHIR®-Based Provider Directory in the District of Columbia
- 'Game Changing' tech-enabled commercial health insurance platform saving businesses millions adds automotive and insurance vets as advisors
- New Book Release Provides Keys to Effective Communication from a Lifetime of Learning
- Texas: Governor Abbott Honors Veterans At National Museum Of The Pacific War
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Worldleaders 2019 Sales and Marketing CEO Conference (12/13/2019)
- J. Garrett Auctioneers' November 2nd-4th auction in Dallas, Texas grosses more than $2 million
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- STFB Inc. Launches SAAS Based ERP System for VAR's, Developers, & Consultants,
- Gov. Murphy, Mayor Fulop & 99 Hudson Panel at Nov 18th Jersey City Summit in 1 Week
- Formnext 2019: DigiFabster expands its Sales & Execution Software Platform to provide 'One-Stop-Shop' solution for manufacturing companies
- Teens' Kickstarter Backs Mexican Comedy–VAMONOS | Rise of the Bean
- The Volleyball School partners with DJonkins Sports to provide unbeatable volleyball training
- Governor Abbott Declares Drought In 53 Texas Counties
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Senior Staff Retirement
- How To Qualify The Right Electromechanical Company In Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan's Statement Regarding the Housing First Community Coalition
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Three To University of Houston System Board of Regents