- Why Has Gold Endured as a Form of Wealth Protection?
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces 2024 Governor's Small Business Summit Host Cities
Troy Rudd, AECOM's chief executive officer, expressed his pride in the recognition. "Our continued recognition from the HRC Foundation is an important reflection of our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion, and I'm proud that we are home to the best talent in the industry. We have prioritized creating a respectful, inclusive culture that celebrates diversity of perspectives and ideas, which is what ultimately contributes to delivering better outcomes for our clients and making a positive impact on our communities."
AECOM believes that its culture of equity, diversity and inclusion (ED&I) enables it to better anticipate client needs, understand the challenges facing the communities it serves, drive innovation that propels the industry forward and realize its purpose of delivering a better world. The Company continues to take action by engaging employees globally through employee resource groups and regional ED&I opportunities, offering family-friendly benefit policies, building leadership accountability and expanding recruitment efforts to ensure a workforce reflective of the communities it serves.
More on Txylo.com
- Anthony "Tony" Fernandez Appointed as Clinical Director at Deblin Health Concepts
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Deblin Health Concepts Announces the Nurturing Mental Health in Adolescents Conference in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Names Chair, Appoints Seven To Nueces River Authority Board Of Directors
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
Shirley Adams, AECOM's chief human resources officer said "Investing in our people is a core pillar of our Think and Act Globally strategy, and we remain dedicated to promoting a strong culture of equity, diversity and inclusion throughout our organization. Being recognized by the HRC Foundation for a sixth year is a testament to our values and underscores our efforts to nurture a workplace where everyone is included and has the opportunity to prosper."
The HRC Foundation's CEI rates companies on detailed criteria falling under four central pillars: non-discrimination policies across business entities; equitable benefits for LGBTQ+ workers and their families; supporting an inclusive culture; and corporate social responsibility. The HRC Foundation is committed to keeping these criteria rigorous, fair and transparent.
AECOM encourages those interested in working with them or applying for open roles to visit https://aecom.com/careers/. For more information on this year's CEI report visit https://www.hrc.org/cei/.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Dallas Opera's 2024/2025 Season Features Four Classic Titles with Two New-to-Dallas Premieres
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Texas Wins Governor's Cup For Record-Breaking 12th Year In A Row
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- GovOS, Inc. Names Matt Coury Chief Executive Officer; Founder Michael Crosno Becomes Executive Chairman
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $142,000 Career Training Grant To Vernon College
- Kubota to Quadruple Grants, Offer More Chances to Win, Company will Award a total of $600,000 to 20 Local Communities
- Houston: Historic Agreement Reached to Resolve Eight-Year Firefighter Contract Impasse
- Governor Abbott Grants Temporary Waivers To Respond To Texas Wildfires
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts 45th President Donald J. Trump For A Border Security Briefing In Eagle Pass
- NASA Selects ACMI as Second Approved Exploration Park Facility
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- RaagviTech LLC Opens New US Headquarters in Austin
- Colliers secures new lease for Molto Properties in Northwest Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Preliminary Injunction Against SB 4
- THINK BOLD Festival & Conference 2024: Where Inspiration Meets Innovation with Proud Partner VyStar Credit Union
- Mayor Whitmire Appoints New City of Houston Housing Director
- Award-Winning Builder Partners with Puerta Del Lobo to Unveil Luxury Vineyard Estates in Texas
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt The Romack Group & Excel Management Systems, Inc