- Why Has Gold Endured as a Form of Wealth Protection?
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces 2024 Governor's Small Business Summit Host Cities
To further this commitment, AIS Healthcare recently introduced a Volunteer Time Off paid leave benefit to allow team members to serve their communities and the charities of their choosing. This past year, employees volunteered at the North Texas Food Bank, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Keep Jackson Beautiful, and Habitat for Humanity.
More on Txylo.com
- Anthony "Tony" Fernandez Appointed as Clinical Director at Deblin Health Concepts
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Deblin Health Concepts Announces the Nurturing Mental Health in Adolescents Conference in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Names Chair, Appoints Seven To Nueces River Authority Board Of Directors
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
In 2021, AIS Healthcare instituted an Inclusion Council, a cross-departmental group of leaders dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion within the company. This year's theme focuses on volunteerism, highlighting the company's commitment to making a difference in our home communities.
Simon Castellanos, AIS Healthcare CEO said "AIS prides itself on going beyond what's expected to deliver the highest quality services to our patients. This includes an obligation to serve our communities and fellow neighbors. I am immensely proud of the time and energy our team devotes to the communities they call home."
AIS Healthcare encourages employees with a passion for a cause or ideas on community service to share them with the Inclusion Council. The company celebrates the great service of its employees and encourages them to continue having a positive impact on the communities in which they live and work.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Dallas Opera's 2024/2025 Season Features Four Classic Titles with Two New-to-Dallas Premieres
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Texas Wins Governor's Cup For Record-Breaking 12th Year In A Row
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- GovOS, Inc. Names Matt Coury Chief Executive Officer; Founder Michael Crosno Becomes Executive Chairman
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $142,000 Career Training Grant To Vernon College
- Kubota to Quadruple Grants, Offer More Chances to Win, Company will Award a total of $600,000 to 20 Local Communities
- Houston: Historic Agreement Reached to Resolve Eight-Year Firefighter Contract Impasse
- Governor Abbott Grants Temporary Waivers To Respond To Texas Wildfires
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts 45th President Donald J. Trump For A Border Security Briefing In Eagle Pass
- NASA Selects ACMI as Second Approved Exploration Park Facility
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- RaagviTech LLC Opens New US Headquarters in Austin
- Colliers secures new lease for Molto Properties in Northwest Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Preliminary Injunction Against SB 4
- THINK BOLD Festival & Conference 2024: Where Inspiration Meets Innovation with Proud Partner VyStar Credit Union
- Mayor Whitmire Appoints New City of Houston Housing Director
- Award-Winning Builder Partners with Puerta Del Lobo to Unveil Luxury Vineyard Estates in Texas
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt The Romack Group & Excel Management Systems, Inc