- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
AIS Healthcare is committed to advancing quality and improving the lives of patients with a focus on safety and well-being. For in-home immunoglobulin therapy infusion and intrathecal pump medication delivery and maintenance, AIS Healthcare's highly skilled nursing and pharmacy teams provide specialized care that leads to better patient outcomes.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
Simon Castellanos, Chief Executive Officer of AIS Healthcare said "We believe that true progress in healthcare begins with patient safety as its foundation. Our commitment to enhancing patient well-being through innovative solutions is unwavering. At AIS Healthcare, we strive to raise the bar across our industry to ensure patients have absolute trust in the safety and quality of their medications and services."
AIS Healthcare ships more than 140,000 patient-specific prescriptions annually to all 50 states for patients managing chronic pain and complex medical conditions. The company carries dual accreditation from URAC and the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), distinguishing itself as an industry leader in targeted drug delivery and infusion care.
In observance of World Patient Safety Day, AIS Healthcare remains dedicated to delivering transformative services across the care continuum while consistently prioritizing patient safety and well-being.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts