- San Antonio: District 2 Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan's Statement on Ongoing Vaccine Clinic at the Alamodome
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- "Ready To Love" Cast Member & Fitness Guru Tony Stubbs Releases New "7 Minute" Fitness Video
RevoltTOKEN is a separate business form ALYI in a partnership with ALYI and providing investment to fund ALYI's overall business plan. RevoltTOKEN is working now toward an initial cryptocurrency offering (ICO) to raise $100 million dedicated to funding ALYI. Details on RevoltTOKEN's participation in the Retro ReVolt BMW R71 Clone Electric Motorcycle pre-orders will be forthcoming.
The ReVolt BMW R71 Clone Electric Motorcycle will only be available in North America. It will be available both as a complete unit and as a kit that can be assembled on the buyers own BWM R71 frame.
More on Txylo.com
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- Parks Associates: 29% of US Broadband Households Are Very Likely to Purchase a Connected Health Product in the Next 12 Months, Including Wearables and Medical Devices
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- ProPetro Announces Preliminary Selected Unaudited Financial Data for Fourth Quarter 2020 and Investments in Lower Emissions Technology
- Second Homebuyers' Investment at Cinnamon Shore Helps Transform the Texas Coast
If you are interested in ordering a ReVolt BMW R71 Clone Electric Motorcycle, you can sign-up on the ReVolt Motorbikes website to be notified as soon as a pre-order can be placed:
The Retro ReVolt BMW R71 Clone Electric Motorcycle is separate from the Rideshare ReVolt Electric Motorcycles ALYI intends to start delivering in Africa next year for the growing rideshare market gradually replacing existing combustion engine motorcycles in use within the existing taxi (boda-boda) market.
In addition to the Rideshare ReVolt Electric Motorcycle going into production for fleet deployment next year, ALYI has recently initiated work on a new state of the art, next generation electric motorcycle designed to innovate the rideshare market in Africa beyond merely the replacement of combustion engines.
For more information and to stay up to date on RevoltTOKEN's latest developments, please visit www.revolttoken.com.
More on Txylo.com
- Port of Houston Awarded New Start for Ship Channel
- Kiromic Announces the Completion of its GMP Manufacturing Facility in Houston, Texas, to Support the Manufacturing of the First In-Human Allogenic CAR-T Trial
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- Engage™️ is THE hearing aid and lifestyle device
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) 2020 Revenue Tops 2019 Revenue by 34%
For more information and to stay up to date on ALYI's latest developments, please visit www.alternetsystemsinc.com.
Disclaimer/Safe Harbor: This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include the expectation that any of the companies mentioned herein will achieve significant sales, the failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the companies' contracts, the companies' liquidity position, the companies' ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur.
Alternet Systems, Inc. Contact:
SOURCE Alternet Systems, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Howard Hughes Corporation® Announces Tender Offer And Consent Solicitation
- Mayor Turner Announces City of Houston's Participation in the National Memorial to Lives Lost to COVID-19
- NOV Provides Operational Update for the Fourth Quarter 2020
- KBR Selected as Technical Advisor for SK Hydrogen Development Project
- Exploration Success in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico
- SparkCognition and SkyGrid Deploy First AI-Powered Cybersecurity System on Drones
- Hicks Thomas Successfully Navigates Clean Water Act Enforcement Action Brought by San Francisco Baykeeper
- NuStar Energy L.P. to Announce Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Results on February 4, 2021
- National Western Life Announces Reinsurance Transaction
- UnifiedCommunications.com 2021 Technology Trends and Themes: Embracing the New Remote and Hybrid Workplace
- Northwest Houston Office/Industrial Complex Added To Welcome Group Portfolio
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- Orion Engineered Carbons Donates $10,000 to Memorial Health System of Ohio for COVID-19 Relief
- Assent Aeronautics Launches Broadcast Pilot Program Partnership with AWE Network
- San Antonio: Delivery of COVID-19 vaccines delayed
- Mayor Turner's Update on the City of Houston's COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- MLK Jr. oratory competitions go virtual, allowing kids to send messages of hope to a nation in distress
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction