- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Governor Abbott Signs HB 3257 Into Law, Creating The Texas Holocaust, Genocide, And Antisemitism Advisory Commission
- Embrey Sells Domain at Founders Parc in Euless, Texas (DFW)
City Clerk, (210) 207-7253
SAN ANTONIO (June 7, 2021) – Applications are open for one (1) at-large citizen position on the San Antonio Economic Development Corporation (SAEDC) Board of Directors. Applications are available online using the City's web-based application for boards and commissions at: https://webapp9.sanantonio.gov/BoardCommApplication/vacancies. The deadline to submit applications is Friday, July 9, 2021.
The SAEDC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, organized by the City of San Antonio, whose mission is to focus on creating jobs and promoting long term economic growth specific to the San Antonio regional business ecosystem. The SAEDC is an additional tool to help grow current businesses, create new start-up companies, and attract new business to the area.
More on Txylo.com
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming to Attend the Jefferies US Sports Betting & iGaming Day
- Mayor Turner Shares Information About the Proposed City of Houston Water and Wastewater Rate Increase
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- WSGF Announces Cuban Short-Term Vacation Rental Properties Backed By Cryptocurrency
"This is an opportunity for a talented community leader to make a difference in the future of San Antonio and have a voice in shaping our city's continued economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic," said Mayor Ron Nirenberg. "To achieve true success, we need the depth of ideas and perspective that citizens contribute to our boards and commissions."
The SAEDC is comprised of the Mayor, City Manager, Chair of the Economic and Workforce Development Council Committee, Chair of the Innovation and Technology Committee, and three (3) citizen positions appointed at large.
To learn more about the Corporation, visit the SAEDC website at https://www.sanantonio.gov/EDD/SAEDC. For more information about the open position, contact Tina Flores, City Clerk, at (210) 207-7253.
Latest on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Metro Health Issues Heat Advisory for Juneteenth Weekend
- San Antonio: Whitt building preservation is following approved plan
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Votes Against Hotel Lease for Low-Barrier Emergency Shelter
- San Antonio: City partners with SAMMinistries to create low barrier shelter for people experiencing homelessness
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Texoma Broadband Technicians Handle Challenging Upgrade
- San Antonio: Metro Health Alerts Public of Fifth Ozone Action Day
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Be Fully Vaccinated – to Receive All Recommended Doses – to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Luby's Celebrates Summer 2021
- Governor Abbott Appoints Cobos to Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bufkin To 355th Judicial District Court
- Texas: Governor Abbott Signs Second Amendment Legislation Into Law
- Panther City Lacrosse To Select 13 Players In National Lacrosse League Expansion Draft On June 29th
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Get Two-Dose Vaccines to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- Equest's Sold-Out 40th Anniversary Gala was Legendary