ASICS AND BSN SPORTS ANNOUNCE WINNERS OF NATIONWIDE SOUND MIND, SOUND BODY CONTEST
- Score Shot Back to Sponsor the 2023 IDPA World Championship
- Texas: Governor Abbott Honors Fallen Heroes At Memorial Day Ceremony In Georgetown
- Generational Capital Markets Advises Youngblood Automation in its Sale to H&P Technologies
The four winning youth programs are Shelby County School District Cross Country Program of Columbiana, Alabama; Kankakee School District 111 Track & Field Program of Kankakee, Illinois; Shiloh High School Volleyball Program of Snellville, Georgia; and New Albany - Floyd County Consolidated School District Wrestling Program of New Albany, Indiana.
Terry Babilla, President of BSN SPORTS said: "All four of these well-respected programs have earned the right to receive this award. You can feel these young athletes' passion, energy and love of their respective sports just by watching their submission videos, and that's exactly why we partnered with ASICS to launch this contest – to support and elevate youth programs across the country. We're honored to play a role in helping these coaches obtain much-needed equipment and resources so they can continue to develop their programs and make lasting impacts on their teams and athletes for years to come."
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: District 7 to Host Housing Assistance Event with Community Partners
- Natera Announces Data from the ProActive Study that Supports Prospera™ Kidney as an Early Indicator of Transplant Rejection
- Recess Games June 2023 Event Calendar
- Fit 3D - Documenting the Anti-Aging Journey of CourMed Founder/CEO through Resurgence Wellness
- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
In addition to the $12,000 award each school has also been awarded a free professional development session through the Believe in You Empowerment Program. This program provides free resources and curriculum to guide teachers and coaches in facilitating character education and leadership development for students.
Cat Ayers from ASICS North America said: "Seeing these coaches and athletes talk about their schools and communities with such passion is incredibly rewarding for us at ASICS. We can't wait to see how winning the Sound Mind, Sound Body Contest will uplift these athletes both now and into the future."
ASICS x BSN SPORTS are delighted that they have been able to provide such an opportunity for these four schools which will help them develop their programs further as well as instilling confidence in their athletes. For more information on ASICS or BSN SPORTS please visit www.asics.com or www.bsnsports.com respectively.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Vows To Cut Property Taxes At TPPF Fireside Chat
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Departure Of PUC Chairman Lake
- Major Legislative Achievements Boost Texas' Historic Border Mission
- HOUSTON NAMED A 2023 TOP 10 BEST CITY IN AMERICA
- Governor Abbott Deploys State Flood Resources To Northwest Texas
- Ennis, Inc. Acquires UMC Print
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, accepted into the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, 'Milestone Circles' Program
- A Quarter of Campers Work From the Campsite, says 2023 Camping Report
- Australian Battery Recycling Technology Startup Advances Its Innovative Battery Metals Recovery Process
- TransTech Energy Acquires Metalforms Ltd.
- Governor Abbott Appoints University Student Regents, Representative To Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Hephaestus Global Launches Comprehensive Free Resource for Investors
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Fresh Publication Feel, Daily Content, and Comprehensive PR Resources
- Timothy M. David Announces the Release of The Imposed Path
- Eva Tillman Announces the Release of Dear Mom - a memoir
- Trump Bus Tour sponsored by Legacy PAC will roll into the Georgia GOP State convention June 9th and 10th Columbus Georgia
- FibroBiologics to Present Corporate Update at 2023 BIO International Convention
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices
- ResMan Unveils 2023 ResMania Award Winners