Avocados From Mexico® Makes SXSW® Better by Bringing the Good Vibes with House of Goodness
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
Ivonne Kinser, Vice President of Marketing & Innovation for Avocados From Mexico said: "We're excited to be back at SXSW and can't wait for visitors to experience the goodness firsthand."
The House of Goodness is open to the public from 2-9 p.m. on March 13th and 14th at Lustre Pearl on Rainey Street. Guests can reserve their spot by visiting this link. Visitors will have the opportunity to tour the house, an immersive experience designed to bring Avocados From Mexico to life like never before! After their tour, visitors can interact with Avocados From Mexico through experiences like:
* Good Times Patio, where visitors can enjoy music from emerging artists and play Good Times patio games.
* The GuacBot Fortune Teller, an optimistic AI psychic who always sees good things in the future.
* The Magic Mirror, where guests can glow up by virtually trying on clothing in the one-of-a-kind Avocado Glow color. Outfits featuring the brand color are themed with Sonic DNA music genres that represent an audio expression of the brand, and music will play during each try on.
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
* Mixed Reality Glasses allow guests to experience the origin of avocados in a whole new way.
* And—of course—unforgettable food experiences like walking tacos topped with fresh guac provided by Ranch Hand Catering and a limited-edition Sprinkles pecan-studded banana cupcake filled with a dulce de leche core and finished with a zesty dark chocolate avocado cream cheese frosting.
Kelly Burke, Associate Director of Brand Marketing and Strategy said: "For us, we're switching things up to take a unique approach—bringing our always good online experience to life in the real world through our SXSW pop-up."
To keep the fun going—and make sure that consumers outside of SXSW can get in on the goodness—the physical House of Goodness will be just one part in a 360-degree campaign. There will also be an ongoing garage sale where fans can take a physical piece of goodness with them determined by social currency: The person with the most likes/shares for each item wins! Additionally there will be shoppable recipe content in the House of Goodness kitchen available online as well as other interactive experiences for fans everywhere!
Avocados From Mexico is dedicated to bringing good times from SXSW festival to avocado lovers everywhere so don't miss out! To learn more about Avocados From Mexico visit www.avocadosfrommexico.com or follow them on social media @AvosFromMexico!
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast