- Light the Way Summit Welcomes Virtual Reality Human Trafficking Education Company
- Entrinsik Promotes Robin Lamb to Vice President of Client Services
- STAY BUNGALOW ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL DEBUT
FRESNO, Calif., June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Credit Bureau Connection ("CBC" or "the Company"), a provider of credit report and compliance solutions to automotive dealers, lenders, and other end markets, announced several additions to its management team. Joining CBC are seasoned executives Vikram Arora as Chief Financial Officer and Brett Petersen as Senior Vice President of Sales. CBC is backed by Capstreet, a Houston-based lower middle market private equity firm.
"Building out the management team with seasoned industry executives was a top priority for me when I joined CBC, and I couldn't have found better partners in Vikram and Brett," said David Carner, CEO of CBC. "Vikram has a strong background in growing businesses, both organically and through strategic acquisitions. Brett's prior experience scaling and modernizing sales organizations will be invaluable as we look to expand upon CBC's already strong organic growth. I'm pleased to welcome Vikram and Brett to CBC."
Mr. Arora has more than 15 years of corporate finance experience, with a focus on technology and finance companies. He most recently served as Vice President, Finance at Planview, Inc., a global provider of resource management tools. Mr. Arora previously spent six years at NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), a global leader in consumer transaction technologies, where he was CFO of the Global Enterprise, Merchandising and Supply Chain (GEMS) Division. He also held senior finance roles of increasing responsibility at Retalix USA, Inc. (acquired by NCR Corp.). He received Master of Science and Master of Business Administration degrees from the University of Texas, and a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Bombay.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Letter To President Biden On EPA Plan That Threatens Oil And Gas Production In Permian Basin
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- Michael Baker International Announces New Leadership Roles in Southern Region
- Reliant and the Astros Foundation Launch "Slide Into Summer Reading"
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Finance Commission Of Texas
Mr. Petersen is a proven sales leader with more than 25 years of technology and compliance product experience. Most recently, he was Executive Vice President of Sales & Client Relations at GIACT, a consumer reporting agency that provides customer intelligence for payment risk mitigation, which is now part of Refinitiv and owned by the London Stock Exchange. Previously, he spent 20 years at Thomson Reuters in various sales and sales management roles spanning both the legal and compliance markets. Mr. Petersen holds a Bachelor's degree in marketing from Colorado State University.
"CBC sits at an interesting intersection of finance and technology, two areas in which I have deep experience," said Mr. Arora. "I look forward to working closely with David, Brett and the entire management team as we strive to deliver on our growth plans."
"CBC is poised to expand the reach of its extensive compliance solutions, and I'm excited about the opportunities ahead," said Mr. Petersen.
"Credit and compliance solutions remain a top priority for dealers today, and with the appointments of David, Vikram and Brett, we have strengthened CBC's management team with leaders who have long histories of building businesses and driving growth," said Adrian Guerra, Partner at Capstreet.
CBC offers credit report and compliance solutions to the automotive and general consumer finance industries across the United States. The Company optimizes and automates the consumer finance qualification process through a fast, easy-to-use, and secure software platform made available to its extensive network of software affiliate partners. CBC's products and solutions place a heavy emphasis on compliance and identity verification to support the credit application and credit report process. Please visit www.creditbureauconnection.com for additional information.
More on Txylo.com
- City of Houston, Greater Houston Partnership Lead Mission to France to Grow Business and Cultural Ties
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces GlobiTech Semiconductor Facility Expansion In Sherman
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Uvalde Disaster Declaration In June 2022
- Elevating the Voices of San Antonio Youth to Assist in City of San Antonio's COVID-19 Recovery
Founded in 1990, Capstreet invests in lower middle market software, tech-enabled services, and industrial business services companies. With over 45 platform investments and over 200 add-on acquisitions since inception, Capstreet's investment strategy is focused on utilizing its Capvalue FrameworkTM to accelerate growth and profitability, and creating long term sustainable businesses. The majority of Capstreet's investments have been with founder- or entrepreneur-owned businesses. For more information, visit the Capstreet website, www.capstreet.com.
Jennifer Hurson, 845-507-0571, [email protected]
Caroline Luz, 203-656-2829, [email protected]
SOURCE Credit Bureau Connection; Capstreet
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Houston: Mayor Turner's Statement on U.S. Supreme Court Overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ismail Sirdah' Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On U.S. Supreme Court Decision To Overturn Roe V. Wade
- Dalia Dupris Announces the Release of Anything But Love
- San Antonio: Expansion of Salado Creek Greenway Trail Continues
- San Antonio: D6 Councilwoman Votes to Approve Small Business Rescue Funds and Calls for Support to Build Resilience
- Children's Shoe Brand joins Soles4Souls in Ukrainian Refugee Relief Efforts
- The Data Economics Company announces partnership with Incradia to release the ReVerse franchise on Lydion-based Game Development Platform
- iTech offers 60-days free trial on expEDIum Medical Billing® product
- Stramsen Biotech Inc. Announced Eleven New Natural Plant-based Drug / Medicine Candidates During its Board Members' Meeting
- Houston: Mayor Turner's Statement In Support of Haley Carter
- Houston: Mayor Turner's Statement on the Texas Department of Transportation's Expansion of Interstate 45 and Demolition of Apartments
- Completion of funding round brings Metaphysiks one step closer to embodying the Metaverse
- Magellan Healthcare Provides Resources in Support of BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month in July
- On Anniversary of Surfside Tragedy, New Book Coaches Residents to Identify Warning Signs
- DialCare First Telehealth Company to Team with Virta Health for Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Treatment
- Careington® Works with Virta Health to Offer Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Treatment
- STAY BUNGALOW ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL DEBUT
- First Command Reports: Financial Optimism Remains Strong in Career Military Families
- Dragons Take Flight at An Unexpected Journal