- Score! 7-Eleven, Inc. Delivers Free Pizza for Football's Favorite Day
- Texas: First Lady Abbott, OneStar Foundation Announce 39th Annual Governor's Volunteer Awards Recipients
- The Institute of Internal Auditors' General Audit Management Conference to be held March 13-15
SAN ANTONIO, Nov. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global demand for cardiac troponin (cTn) diagnostics biomarkers is increasing as more patients with cardiac complaints are visiting emergency departments (EDs), according to Frost & Sullivan's recent analysis of the cTn diagnostics market. The sector is driven by hospitals and clinical laboratories adopting high-sensitivity (hs)-cTn assays, which can detect troponin in lower concentrations and significantly shorten the timeline for myocardial infarction (MI) detection. The global market for cTn diagnostics is expected to reach $2.28 billion by 2025, up from $2.07 billion in 2021, representing a 2.4% compound annual growth rate.
For further information on this analysis, please click here.
"An increasing need for rapid and reliable cTn diagnostics tests in EDs to mitigate urgent response challenges for a positive test result is noticeable," said Utkarsha Kaustubh Soundankar, Healthcare Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan. "The dynamics will boost the market revenue for POC tests during the forecast period."
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Tate To Pecos River Compact Commission
- SOUTHERN GLAZER'S WORKERS JOIN TEAMSTERS LOCAL 745
- Raise Business Capital Effectively
- On The Border Introduces a New Seafood Menu with a Crab Fiesta
- New Way To Promote Small Business Launched
Soundankar added: "Point-of-care testing (POCT) is rapidly gaining traction globally and reduces turnaround time and the length of stay in the ED. Additionally, POC troponin assays can offer test results within 20 minutes, and doctors can use them for diagnosis in remote settings and the ED."
To reap the benefits of the growing cTn diagnostics industry, market participants should:
- Develop rapid and easy-to-use diagnostic tests targeting EDs, as decreasing turnaround times in EDs can significantly reduce healthcare costs.
- Invest in research and development for hs-cTn because it can provide rapid diagnostic tests and reduce the probability of false positives.
- Work with scientists to develop applications and software platforms that can integrate with devices to get real-time data and increase the speed and efficiency of the diagnostic process.
- Focus on educating and empowering patients and clinicians in newer diagnostic technologies and accurate usage to prevent false positives.
Cardiac Troponin Diagnostics—Forecasts and Opportunities to 2025 is the latest addition to Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare research and analyses available through the Frost & Sullivan Leadership Council, which helps organizations identify a continuous flow of growth opportunities to succeed in an unpredictable future.
More on Txylo.com
- Lineus Medical® Awarded ISO 13485 and MDSAP Certifications
- Magna Imperio Systems® Selects Danielle Ferreira for CFO Position
- Saturated Market Creates Golden Opportunity for Florida Luxury Custom Home Builder to the Stars!
- Bestselling author Alyce Dailey releases a new book to equip moms with tools they need to prepare the next generation of women to be healthy and whole
- Well-Being and Equity (WE ) In The World Mobilizes Change for a More Economically and Racially Just Society
About Frost & Sullivan
For over six decades, Frost & Sullivan has helped build sustainable growth strategies for Fortune 1000 companies, governments, and investors. We apply actionable insights to navigate economic changes, identify disruptive technologies, and formulate new business models to create a stream of innovative growth opportunities that drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion
Cardiac Troponin Diagnostics—Forecasts and Opportunities to 2025
María Celeste Bailo
E: [email protected]
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1957971/GettyImages_1329733718.jpg
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Announce Enkrateia Climate Investment Decision Support Platform
- Increased Consumer Preference for Sustainable Materials Boosting Market Growth USA - English USA - English India - English
- End of remote work could spell disaster for diversity efforts
- New website for green jobs launched
- Global System Dynamics, Inc. Announces Sponsor's Request for an Additional One-Month Extension to Complete its Initial Business Combination
- Governor Abbott Appoints Three To Texas Southern University Board Of Regents
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Keeney To Board Of Pilot Commissioners For Harris County Ports
- Organic Spa Houston - Specialized skincare in Rice Village
- Americana Songstress Emma Jo To Release Powerful New Single, 'Straight Into Mine'
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Cash To Governor's Commission For Women
- BGSF, Inc. to Participate in the 2023 Alliance Global Partners Virtual Growth Technology Conference on February 16th
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Fulks To 470th District Court
- VISTADASH WINS 2023 AWA AWARD
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Wysocki To 162nd District Court
- IISE announces leadership election results
- 2022 Q4 | Multifamily Market Report | Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Statewide Plan Banning Use Of TikTok
- University of Houston Law Center to feature Reginald Dwayne Betts as Black History Month Speaker
- Chesapeake Granite Wash Trust Announces Distribution of $0.0757 Per Common Unit
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement