- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
Ashley Alvarez, 207-2098
Carlos Valenzuela, 207-3919
SAN ANTONIO (July 28, 2020) – The City of San Antonio's sixth-annual SASpeakUp on the Budget survey is open through July 31 for residents to share their budget priorities with City officials. This year's budget process is unlike any year before due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has left the City with financial constraints.
Budget constraints and the COVID-19 pandemic have not stopped the public from sharing their priorities as more than 21,000 residents have already participated.
"Although, this is a record participation in the budget process, we want to hear from everyone," said City Manager Erik Walsh. "Please speak up and share your ideas for how the City can balance the budget and provide the services that are most important to you as we navigate through the impact of COVID-19."
More on Txylo.com
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. Completes $230 Million Initial Public Offering
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
The survey, which opened in June, will close on July 31st. City residents can take the survey on www.saspeakup.com or by texting SASpeakUp to 55000 to take the survey on their mobile devices. It is available in English and Spanish.
The City Manager will propose a budget on August 6. Following the presentation, the City will host a series of virtual events and a survey through August and September. The schedule is as follows:
Aug. 6 - City Council "A" Session: FY 2021 Proposed Operating & Capital Budget Presentation
Aug. 11 - Sept. 16 - City Council Budget Work Sessions
Aug. 17 - Aug. 31 - Community Input
Sep. 2 - Sep. 10 - Public Hearings on the Proposed Budget (Two Hearings)
Sep. 17 - City Council "A" Session: FY 2021 Budget, Property Tax Rate, & Revenue Adjustment Adoption, and FY 2020 Closing Ordinance
All budget sessions will be livestreamed at www.sanantonio.gov/TVSA, the City's Facebook page and can be watched on AT&T channel 99, Spectrum 21, Grande 20 or digital antenna 16.1. Residents can also call 210-207-5555 to listen live. More information about the budget is available here.
Latest on Txylo.com
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County impose Thanksgiving weekend curfew to help curb the spread of COVID-19
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. Announces Closing of Exchange Offers for All Outstanding Series of Its Preferred Stock
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Viagran helps local senior centers provide for those in need for Thanksgiving
- TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Ordinary Shares and Warrants Commencing November 27, 2020
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Full Speaker Lineup Announced for Women's Leadership Summit presented by Versant Health
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Attorney Symone Redwine is "Ready to Love"
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Viagran wishes a safe and happy Thanksgiving to all and reminds community to shop local this Saturday
- San Antonio: Unbeatable Black "Furday" savings at Animal Care Services
- ALYI to take ReVolt Electric Motorcycle Pre-Orders with Cryptocurrency
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in December Virtual Investor Conferences
- Smarter Security Welcomes New Director of Federal Solutions Sales
- Focus on Taste: Holiday Gifts for the Kitchen
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- City of San Antonio shares safety tips before Thanksgiving Holiday
- Texas: WEB VIDEO: Governor Abbott Encourages Texans To Participate In Small Business Saturday
- 2021 Predictions for Oil & Mineral Based Industries According to Massive Minerals Management
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- Growing your Relationship with God