SAN ANTONIO (Jan. 14, 2020) – The City of San Antonio wants to hear from small business owners through a new campaign. The SASpeakUp Small Business Survey asks small business owners what methods they prefer to use in providing feedback to the City on a variety of issues, including City policies and regulations. The survey results will also assist City leaders in understanding the needs of the small business community.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Delivers Remarks At The Longview Sesquicentennial Ball
- AT&T Mobility, Communications Workers of America Reach Tentative Agreement in Mobility Southwest Contract Negotiations
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- San Antonio: DISTRICT 1 COUNCILMAN ROBERTO TREVIÑO TO HOST RENTERS COMMISSION TOWN HALL MEETING
"Small Business owners make up 97% of employer firms in San Antonio," said City Manager Erik Walsh. "Their input is critical to our decision-making process and we want to ensure that we're doing what we can to hear from them and understand how we can better serve them."
The survey is available online in English and in Spanish through the City's public participation website, SASpeakUp.com. It will be distributed via City partners and at events, including at a City-hosted small business resource fair on February 11 at Launch SA, located inside the Central Library. The survey is now open and will close on February 14.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Guaranty Bank & Trust Expanding Austin Market Presence With New Bee Cave Location
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Hyperion Announces 2020 MarketViewTM Release Calendar
- ERF Wireless, Inc. Forms New Subsidiary to Acquire Oil and Gas Assets
- San Antonio: Long Awaited Shade Canopies, Other Improvements Coming to Nani Falcone Park
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- United Real Estate Executive Recognized as Real Estate Industry Leader
- Fenway Group Announces Newest Client Partner
- Texas: Governor Abbott Establishes Customized Clemency Application For Survivors Of Human Trafficking And Domestic Abuse
- Governor Abbott Appoints Payne To Cancer Prevention And Research Institute Of Texas Oversight Committee
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Spire Agency Wins Big at the 2019 Annual Graphis Awards
- ALYI Hemp Battery Initiative Garners Attention as Hemp Market Seeks New Opportunities
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- CyrusOne Announces CEO Transition