Spanish Media: Carlos Valenzuela, 210-207-3919
SAN ANTONIO (July 30, 2020) – Starting today, City of San Antonio residents can participate in City Council meetings by submitting virtual public comments at their convenience and on agenda items. The City's new eComment platform allows residents to provide comments on posted items on City Council meeting agendas. Residents can access eComment by visiting www.sanantonio.gov/agenda.
"Community engagement is the cornerstone of the policymaking process. When our residents speak up, we listen. The new eComment feature on our agendas will make it easier for anyone to share their ideas with City Council," said City Manager Erik Walsh. "I hope that the new virtual participation options will increase participation in our City Council meetings."
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Visits Victoria To Hold Briefing With Local Leaders, Provide Update On COVID-19 Response
- Etiquette Coach Receives Honorary Doctrine Degree in (Humanity) from G.I.B.U
- Arrow Organics Reveals 20:1 CBD to THC Product Line
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Launches New Service: Rapid Deployment Solutions
- NFL Free Agent John Williams is Taking The COVID Crisis in His Stride
To access eComment, the public may visit www.sanantonio.gov/agenda, select the meeting they'd like to participate in and click eComment. The commenter will be prompted to setup a profile or sign in, select the item they'd like to comment on, type in their comment and position and then submit.
Residents can also register to speak from this platform or request a live callback. Comments left on items are visible to the public. Residents can also text COMMENT to 55000 to receive a link to submit a comment or register to speak.
City Council meetings can be viewed in English, Spanish and American Sign Language on SanAntonio.gov/TVSA, the City's Facebook page, channels AT&T 99, Grande 20, Spectrum 21, and digital antenna 16.1, or by dialing 210-207-5555 and selecting option 1 for English or option 2 for Spanish.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Pvilion Awarded $1.5 Million USAF Phase II SBIR Contract for Autonomously Deployable Structures
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $10M Delivery Order for JLTV Trainers
- VORAGO Technologies announces family expansion and size reduction of radiation-hardened Arm® Cortex® MCUs into BGA packages for Defense and Aerospace
- True American Hero Mark "OZ" Geist Lauds Goya Workers For Their Courage
- CU Xpress Lease Expands into Northern California
- Grab 'em by the Microphone! Independent Feature Film To the New Girl Releases on VOD
- Crossover Publications announces 9/11/2020 release date for Make America Saved Again
- Sustainable Student-Run Company's Diverse Work Environment Embodies American-Made Spirit
- San Antonio: District 1's Homeless Initiative Makes City FY 2021 Budget Proposal To Expand Program Across Each District And Downtown
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
- San Antonio: Texas Airports Team to Restore Consumer Confidence with Video Pledge and Coloring and Activity Book Campaign
- San Antonio: Resolution Declaring Racism a Public Health Crisis clears committee review; heads to full City Council vote
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- VolitionRx Limited Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Business Update
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- The Islamic Arts Festival will be held online this year