- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. Announces Closing Of $35 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market Under Nasdaq Rules
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Wright's Media Announces New Collaboration with Wirecutter, A New York Times Company
Michelle Vigil 210-207-8172
SAN ANTONIO (Nov. 24, 2020) – As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, San Antonio residents will begin to see messages from the What Will It Take Campaign at local taquerías and panaderías. This grassroots component of the campaign will feature educational messaging on 10,000 to-go food bags, 212,000 door hangers on residential homes and flyers around the City to remind the community to have a safe Thanksgiving. Metro Health continues to report high positivity rates in the days preceding the holiday and encourages the public to be part of the solution and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
"San Antonio, don't let your guard down. This Thanksgiving, let's share gratitude and recipes virtually," stated Mayor Ron Nirenberg.
More on Txylo.com
- Port Houston Commission Meeting January 26
- CPS Energy Seeks Applicants For Rate Advisory Committee
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan issues statement on violence in District 2
- Geospace Technologies Reports First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call Schedule
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
"The COVID-19 pandemic is still here and this year, we can show our loved ones we care by staying home. Do it for you, Do it for your family, Do it for San Antonio," stated City Manager Erik Walsh.
The City of San Antonio encourages the public to enjoy healthy alternatives this holiday season:
- Have a small dinner with individual meals instead of a family-style spread or order-in to support local businesses.
- Host a virtual dinner and share family recipes.
- Always wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds before and after preparing food.
- If you want to shop for the Holidays, consider ordering online or using curbside pickup and avoiding large crowds.
If you or someone in your household is feeling sick, do not host or attend a gathering. The public is also discouraged from attending large gatherings, visiting a loved one in a nursing home or congregate setting without the proper prevention measures such as quarantining before a visit, and traveling as they are all considered high risk activities.
For more information about how to celebrate and stay safe visit the Metro Health Holiday website: covid19.sanantonio.gov/holidays.
Latest on Txylo.com
- MoneyGram Expands Real-Time Digital P2P Payments with Visa Direct through New Checkout.com Partnership
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- Hilcorp Energy I, L.P. Announces Early Results of Dual Cash Tender Offers and Amendment of Offer for 2025 Notes
- Idera, Inc. Announces Investment from Partners Group
- Sungrow Supplies a 100 MW Energy Storage Project in Texas
- GPD Companies, Inc. Announces Successful Consent Solicitation
- COMSovereign Holding Corp. Announces Nasdaq Listing and Pricing of $16.0 Million Public Offering
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Applauds Health Priorities in Newly-Minted Federal Legislative Agenda
- San Antonio: A Statement from District 1 Councilman Roberto Treviño on Emergency Rental Assistance Additional Funding
- Brinks Home Security Announces Long-Term Contract with Largest Dealer, Skyline Security
- San Antonio: Councilman Pelaez Praises Passage of 117th Federal Legislative Program, Emphasizes Impact of Advocacy Efforts
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- Texas Instruments board declares first quarter 2021 quarterly dividend
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Corey Edward and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Friday Nightmares
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website