ClosedLoop Recognized as Best Place to Work by Austin Business Journal
- Score Shot Back to Sponsor the 2023 IDPA World Championship
- Texas: Governor Abbott Honors Fallen Heroes At Memorial Day Ceremony In Georgetown
- Generational Capital Markets Advises Youngblood Automation in its Sale to H&P Technologies
Chief People Officer of ClosedLoop, Megan Thornton, said "The cornerstone of our company's mission is centered on improving human health, which we extend to our very own employees – who we call 'Closers' – by fostering a positive and healthy work environment. The success of our company is rooted in the success of our employees, and we firmly believe that all Closers should be seen, heard and valued. We make it a priority to invest in our company culture by continually listening and responding to direct employee needs, which provides us with the insights to uplevel and expand our benefits."
More on Txylo.com
- Independent Film Inspired by 2020 Social Justice Movement Launches on Amazon Prime
- ZINFI Technologies Showcases Industry-Leading Channel Management Automation Platform at Forrester's B2B Summit North America in Austin, June 5-7
- Expro Wins Well Intervention and Integrity Contract for Major Project in Uganda
- San Antonio: Enjoy fun events this June and July Downtown
- San Antonio: District 5 Councilmember Reacts to Violent Crime Reduction Plan Update
ClosedLoop has earned numerous industry awards including "#1 Best in KLAS Healthcare AI Solution" for 2022 and 2023. To support employee health and well-being, the company has added numerous benefits such as an employee assistance program, disability insurance, multiple fully covered medical plans and paid parental leave. Additionally, ClosedLoop offers remote work flexibility as well as opportunities for Closers to get together throughout the year both in-person and virtually.
Co-Founder and CEO of ClosedLoop Andrew Eye said "As a smaller company, we have the unique opportunity to get to know every employee on a personal level and recognize the small wins they accomplish. To celebrate and commemorate achievements and milestones – from anniversaries to thought leadership victories – employees can earn enamel pins as a way for their contributions and important company milestones to be seen and valued."
ClosedLoop is committed to providing its employees with an environment that fosters growth while also recognizing their hard work. With its dedication towards creating an inclusive workplace culture that values its employees' contributions, it is no surprise that ClosedLoop has been named one of Austin Business Journal's Best Places To Work for 2023.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Start Your Own Business and Improve Your Credit
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Comprehensive PR Strategies Resource Site
- FreeBeer, The World's First Free Beer Company, Launches an Ad-supported Brew
- Clarity Payment Hub Ootb Support For Microsoft Dynamics Gp
- American Momentum Bank's $25,000 sponsorship supports transitional living center for young adults
- Texas: Governor Abbott Vows To Cut Property Taxes At TPPF Fireside Chat
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Departure Of PUC Chairman Lake
- Major Legislative Achievements Boost Texas' Historic Border Mission
- HOUSTON NAMED A 2023 TOP 10 BEST CITY IN AMERICA
- Governor Abbott Deploys State Flood Resources To Northwest Texas
- Ennis, Inc. Acquires UMC Print
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, accepted into the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, 'Milestone Circles' Program
- A Quarter of Campers Work From the Campsite, says 2023 Camping Report
- Australian Battery Recycling Technology Startup Advances Its Innovative Battery Metals Recovery Process
- TransTech Energy Acquires Metalforms Ltd.
- Governor Abbott Appoints University Student Regents, Representative To Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Hephaestus Global Launches Comprehensive Free Resource for Investors
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Fresh Publication Feel, Daily Content, and Comprehensive PR Resources
- Timothy M. David Announces the Release of The Imposed Path
- Eva Tillman Announces the Release of Dear Mom - a memoir