- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Readies Resources Along The Gulf Coast Ahead Of Tropical Weather
SAN ANTONIO (September 10, 2021) — Today, Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran announced that District 3 has partnered with the San Antonio Zoo, implementing a new incentive for individuals who would like to get fully vaccinated. Beginning Monday, September 13, 2021, individuals who complete their second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer) or receive one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, will receive two complimentary tickets to the San Antonio Zoo, while supplies last.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
"District 3 is excited to offer this new incentive! When we saw the San Antonio Zoo's Covid-19 vaccine incentive program, we wanted to join in on the fun too! Many thanks to the US Army and the San Antonio Zoo for graciously partnering with District 3. With their help, we will get our community to herd immunity. We urge you to please get vaccinated. It is imperative for your safety and the safety of our community," stated Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran.
The District 3 Office is located on the Brooks Campus at 3315 Sidney Brooks Dr. in suite 100. The vaccine clinic is held Mondays from 2 p.m.-5 p.m. with no appointment needed. The US Army administers Covid-19 vaccines (Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson) and Covid-19 rapid tests onsite. For more information, please call the District 3 office at 210.207.0969.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilwoman Teri Castillo on the City of San Antonio's Finalized 2022 City Budget
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- San Antonio: District 2 Councilman Jalen McKee-Rodriguez's Statement on the Approval of the City Budget
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran's statement on passage of first budget amid the Covid-19 pandemic
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Begrudgingly Approves FY 2022 Budget
- Councilman Courage and Council Approve San Antonio 2022 Budget; Substantial District 9 Projects Funded
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval's Remarks on FY 2022 City Budget
- San Antonio: District 8 Councilman Praises FY 2022 Budget, including Investments in Resiliency and Public Safety
- San Antonio: District 6 FY 2022 Budget Accomplishments are a Culmination of Year-long Advocacy
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Dr. Adriana Rocha Garcia's statement about the FY2022 Budget Adoption
- City of San Antonio Fiscal Year 2022 Adopted Capital and Operating Budget driven by community priorities
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Aviat Introduces High Availability Routing Software
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors