- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- Enterprise 2020 K-1 Tax Packages Now Available
- Chevron Invests in Geothermal Development Company
The Committee will be made up of 21 members comprised of 11 appointees by the CPS Energy Board of Trustees, including Mayoral appointees and 10 City Council appointees.
"The rate advisory committee will enable community members to examine how CPS Energy rates are designed, making the utility more accountable and transparent," said Mayor Ron Nirenberg. "Serving on the committee is a great opportunity for residents to get involved and represent their neighbors."
"CPS Energy is an important partner in the community providing energy services, and we need you to participate in how utility rates are determined for customers," said Janie Gonzalez, CPS Energy Trustee for the Southwest Quadrant 4. "Apply for the Rate Advisory Committee and be part of the solution. Your voice will make a difference."
More on Txylo.com
- Nadula Hair Super Member's Day-Unbelievable Lower Price
- Riveron Appoints Julie Howard As New Chief Executive Officer
- Stronger Women Announces New Executive Director
- Steel Curtain U Partners With Mainline to Create Div. II, NAIA-Focused, Collegiate Entity, Launch Esports™
- Houston: Mayor Turner Partners with Ismaili Council for Food and Water Distribution
To qualify, members must be 18 years and older, a current customer, reside in the CPS Energy service area, and have effective communication skills. Membership of the Rate Advisory Committee shall be open to individuals in good financial standing with CPS Energy (for energy bills) through an application and appointment process.
Members of the RAC will devote the necessary time and energy to learn about the utility business and the rate design function that allows utilities to recover their costs to provide service. This effort will help them understand and provide thoughtful input and perspectives regarding CPS Energy's rate structure and rate design options.
"CPS Energy is committed to having a Rate Advisory Committee reflective of San Antonio and the community's needs," said Paula Gold-Williams, President & CEO of CPS Energy. "This committee can enhance our robust public input process and we enthusiastically invite our engaged community to apply to participate."
Members of the community who qualify and are interested in serving on the Rate Advisory Committee can apply at cpsenergy.com/rac. Interested persons can visit the website for more information, an online application package which includes a description of the role and qualifications. Hard copies of the application package can be obtained by visiting any of our walk-in centers, the City of San Antonio's City Clerk's office or by calling (210) 353-6788.
More on Txylo.com
- Vizient Announces Continuing Education Credits in Supplier Diversity
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Waldron McCritty, CEO of BE LUX, Alumni of ASCEND 2020, form teaming alliance to promote Luxury Hospitality
- Tyler Technologies, Inc. Prices Offering of $525 Million Convertible Senior Notes due 2026
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Calls for More Small Business Representation on Ready to Work Advisory Board
- Tech Majors Zixi, Tata Communications, And VIVE Network To Bring The Biggest Women's Professional Boxing Pay Per View, Globally
The application deadline is February 26. For more information, call (210) 353-6788 or email [email protected].
About CPS Energy
Established in 1860, CPS Energy is the nation's largest public power, natural gas, and electric company, providing safe, reliable, and competitively-priced service to 860,934 electric and 358,495 natural gas customers in San Antonio and portions of seven adjoining counties. Our customers' combined energy bills rank among the lowest of the nation's 20 largest cities – while generating $8 billion in revenue for the City of San Antonio for more than seven decades. As a trusted and strong community partner, we continuously focus on job creation, economic development, and educational investment. True to our People First philosophy, we are powered by our skilled workforce, whose commitment to the community is demonstrated through our employees' volunteerism in giving back to our city and programs aimed at bringing value to our customers. CPS Energy is among the top public power wind energy buyers in the nation and number one in Texas for solar generation.
SOURCE CPS Energy
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- SureCloud to Support Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island with Governance, Risk and Compliance Solution
- Dallas Firm Hosts First Annual Rookie Symposium & Showcase
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- I Am Phreshy Brand & Jmulan Agency Presents Hope For Houston Winter Storm Relief
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
- myLAB Box Launches 16 New At-Home Tests, Offering Comprehensive Health Monitoring from the Comfort of Home
- Zilker Partners Acquires Growth Digital, Forming One-of-a-Kind Firm
- Cinemark USA, Inc. Announces Launch of $405 Million Senior Notes
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- San Antonio: District 3 attends groundbreaking of another first at Brooks
- Whose Dreams Of Hell Are More Interesting, Politicians Or Popes?
- Dallas company provides AV integration, structured cabling to developers in DFW
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- San Antonio: Select Committee on the 2021 Winter Storm Preparedness and Response to host first meeting this Friday, March 5, 2021
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces USDA Disaster Designation For 23 Counties
- Epsilyte Moving Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) Prices up to Keep Pace With Escalating Costs
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO