- Why Has Gold Endured as a Form of Wealth Protection?
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces 2024 Governor's Small Business Summit Host Cities
The offering is subject to market conditions and is only available to eligible purchasers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act and Regulation S under the Securities Act. Crescent Energy Company is a U.S. independent energy company with a portfolio of assets in basins across the lower 48 states.
More on Txylo.com
- Anthony "Tony" Fernandez Appointed as Clinical Director at Deblin Health Concepts
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Deblin Health Concepts Announces the Nurturing Mental Health in Adolescents Conference in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Names Chair, Appoints Seven To Nueces River Authority Board Of Directors
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
Crescent Energy Company announced today that its indirect subsidiary Crescent Energy Finance LLC intends to offer for sale in a private placement $150 million aggregate principal amount of 9.250% Senior Notes due 2028 subject to market conditions. The notes are being offered as additional notes under an indenture dated as of February 1, 2023, as previously supplemented (the "Indenture"). The notes will have substantially identical terms, other than the issue date, issue price and first payment date, as those previously issued by Crescent Energy Finance LLC (the "Existing Notes").
The notes mature on February 15th 2028 and pay interest at a rate of 9.250% per year payable on February 15th and August 15th each year with interest payments commencing on February 15th 2024. The issuer intends to use net proceeds from this offering to repay a portion of amounts outstanding under its revolving credit facility.
The notes are only available for purchase by eligible purchasers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act and Regulation S under the Securities Act; they have not been registered under either act or any state securities laws so cannot be offered or sold in United States except pursuant to an exemption from or transaction not subject to registration requirements of either act or applicable state securities laws.
Crescent Energy Company is an independent energy company based in Houston with assets across basins in lower 48 states; it has been operating since 2019 when it was founded by former executives from Apache Corporation who had extensive experience in oil & gas exploration & production operations across North America & Europe..
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Dallas Opera's 2024/2025 Season Features Four Classic Titles with Two New-to-Dallas Premieres
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Texas Wins Governor's Cup For Record-Breaking 12th Year In A Row
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- GovOS, Inc. Names Matt Coury Chief Executive Officer; Founder Michael Crosno Becomes Executive Chairman
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $142,000 Career Training Grant To Vernon College
- Kubota to Quadruple Grants, Offer More Chances to Win, Company will Award a total of $600,000 to 20 Local Communities
- Houston: Historic Agreement Reached to Resolve Eight-Year Firefighter Contract Impasse
- Governor Abbott Grants Temporary Waivers To Respond To Texas Wildfires
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts 45th President Donald J. Trump For A Border Security Briefing In Eagle Pass
- NASA Selects ACMI as Second Approved Exploration Park Facility
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- RaagviTech LLC Opens New US Headquarters in Austin
- Colliers secures new lease for Molto Properties in Northwest Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Preliminary Injunction Against SB 4
- THINK BOLD Festival & Conference 2024: Where Inspiration Meets Innovation with Proud Partner VyStar Credit Union
- Mayor Whitmire Appoints New City of Houston Housing Director
- Award-Winning Builder Partners with Puerta Del Lobo to Unveil Luxury Vineyard Estates in Texas
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt The Romack Group & Excel Management Systems, Inc