Crown Royal Celebrates The Local Rodeo Community and Champions Its Royal Riders at Houston Rodeo
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- NOTICE: Investors in Tesla, Inc. with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit - TSLA
At HLSR, Crown Royal held six days of gratitude, including Armed Forces Appreciation Day (March 1), Black Heritage Day (March 3), and Go Tejano Day (March 12) at the Crown Royal Ranch in NRG Park. Consumers 21+ were invited to enjoy murals from local artists, Jeremy Biggers and Floyd Mendoza, live music, Crown Royal specialty cocktails, exclusive takeaways and were encouraged to participate in the Purple Bag Project.
"Generosity is at the core of Crown Royal," said Hadley Schafer, Director of Crown Royal. "It's exciting to be part of an event with so much rich history and give rodeo goers the opportunity to tip their hats to those who keep rodeo culture thriving."
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Crown Royal has also partnered with Houston-based lifestyle brand Premium Goods to create a limited-edition capsule collection that celebrates Houston's essence and rodeo fashion and culture with a Premium Goods twist. The collection was showcased at the Crown Royal Ranch throughout two weekends. Jennifer Ford, owner of Premium Goods said: "It's an honor and a real pleasure to partner with a brand that shares my values and sincere appreciation for our troops and their sacrifices for freedom."
Crown Royal has also brought the Purple Bag Project to the Crown Royal Ranch at HLSR. Consumers packed over 1,225 Crown Royal purple bags as "thank you" gifts for rodeo volunteers – those who work behind the scenes to bring life to Houston Rodeo.
The whisky brand has also honored three individuals with its "Royal Rider" award – Tory Johnson, Wesley Silcox and Garrett Smith – giving them a platform to tip their hat, say thank you to those who have made an impact on their rodeo journey and career.
Crown Royal invites consumers 21+ to tip their hats to those who are generous with their time in order to impact their communities. The brand reminds everyone that no matter how they decide to enjoy it this rodeo season, they should do so responsibly.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast