Culinary Institute Lenotre Selects Anthology's Blackboard Learn Ultra to Create Powerful, Flexible Learning Experiences
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Houston: Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs Awards $52,150 to Digitally Innovative Arts and Cultural Works
Dr. Art Cervantes, Chief Operating Officer at Culinary Institute Lenotre said: "Our rigorous programs demand a learning management system that is flexible enough to go from the kitchen to the classroom, to online and deliver a powerful, intuitive experience. Our partnership with Anthology and the transition to Blackboard Learn Ultra will help CIL meet our mission of changing lives, one chef-student at a time."
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Blackboard Learn allows educators to deliver simpler and more powerful life-changing teaching and learning experiences. It is flexible, insightful and inclusive which fits the modern classroom. Features such as self-expression tools, an adaptable test-taking experience designed to reduce student stress, superior progress tracking tools and embedded insights are powering momentum including recent competitive learning management system (LMS) wins as Anthology delivered more features over the last year than other leading LMS providers.
Jim Milton, Chairman and CEO of Anthology said: "We are proud to power the future of Culinary Institute Lenotre's intensive, hands-on and award-winning training programs to help their students achieve their career goals. The classroom takes many forms. We look forward to helping CIL migrate from Canvas to realize the benefits of Blackboard Learn Ultra and how it empowers learning in any environment."
More on Txylo.com
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Vincenzo Sannipoli Announces the Release of Sulla vetta del tubo
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
By deploying both Anthology's SIS and LMS solutions, CIL is infusing operational advancement in administrative processes and educational resources in order to enhance its staff, faculty and student experience. As Anthology continues advancing its vision for Intelligent Experiences™ (iX), institutions like CIL will benefit from an ecosystem of Anthology solutions that empower meaningful data-informed interactions between learners, their peers, their instructors and other critical institutional staff.
Dr. Cervantes commented: "The Anthology merger delivers congruent applications working in concert to improve the college's operational efficiencies and student-focused outcomes...a win/win solution for all."
The move to Blackboard Learn Ultra will put innovative learning tools in the hands of CIL's students as it continues consecutively earning top spot among culinary arts rankings in the United States. With this transition from Canvas to Blackboard Learn Ultra powered by Anthology's SIS solution - students can look forward to an improved teaching & learning experience that will help them achieve their career goals.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast
- Governor Abbott Boosts Support For Education Freedom At Parent Empowerment Day At Texas Capitol
- RE/MAX Signature Earns Top Regional Award
- Kajeet's Michael Flood named as CoSN2023 Impact 30 Award Winner
- Braniff Airways Flying Into New Licensing Partnerships
- Governor Abbott Announces Film Friendly Texas Workshop In Lubbock
- Cynthia Hilston Announces the Release of The Rock at the Bottom
- Wohler releases out-of-band configuration tools for Riedel 2110 SFP's
- The Greater Houston Port Bureau Announces New President
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
- Supply chain industry veterans Reid Klosowsky and Bill Maroney launch Freight Think, a transportation advisory group, in partnership with NT Logistics, to help shippers reduce freight expense, increase profitability, and support environmental goals
- Eve Wellness, a SF Breast Ultrasound Screening Clinic supports the recent FDA updates to the guidelines to inform women about breast density
- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Gaming and entertainment company Spinrack Corporation, appoints Jesse Norton as Chief Marketing Officer
- Mallinckrodt to Present New Retrospective Data on Effect of Acthar® Gel (Repository Corticotropin Injection) to Reduce Corticosteroid Use and Burden for Advanced Sarcoidosis at the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) 2023 Annual Meeting
- Century Supply Chain Solutions Leverages the Slync Platform to Streamline Origin Logistics and Drive Operational Efficiency