Demand for Smart City Solutions Spikes with Investments in Upgrading Telecommunication Networks USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
SAN ANTONIO, Jan. 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Smart city solutions empower city governments to acquire distributed city data and unify it while offering a platform to provide innovative solutions for effective city management. Frost & Sullivan's recent analysis, Smart City Solutions Growth Opportunities, finds that the sector is evolving from aiming to create traffic management solutions to converging with industry participants creating solutions for data simulation, the sharing economy, social media, and mass transit. The smart city solutions market will likely experience a boom as investments in upgrading telecommunication networks in cities to 5G standards will drive growth in digitizing city infrastructure and services.
For further information on this analysis, please click here
"In every smart city project, one of the most important layers is connectivity, which is the city-wide network infrastructure that facilitates the data flow between devices and the central monitoring platform," said Avishar Dutta, Mobility Senior Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan. "Additionally, to reduce the cost of setting up such a network, low-power wide-area network technology is seeing adoption to make smart city projects feasible for small urban areas."
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
Dutta added: "The main market growth drivers are regulations that mandate the biggest cities to reduce their carbon emissions in a timely manner. Further, these regulations demand public spending in smart city investments, and governments are sanctioning smart city projects at an increasing pace, driving competitive intensity."
The demand for smart city solutions with increasing applications across areas presents lucrative growth opportunities for market participants:
- Autonomous mobility: Smart city solution providers should offer solutions that include vehicle-to-infrastructure and vehicle-to-vehicle communication devices.
- Future city planning: Municipal authorities should consider the capabilities of smart city solutions to increase a city's quality of living and harvest data to visualize how to plan out the city for the future.
- Smart infrastructure: The mapping of cities to prepare them for autonomous vehicle services is also a market opportunity for smart city solution providers and can be included in smart city solutions.
Smart City Solution Growth Opportunities is the latest addition to Frost & Sullivan's Mobility research and analyses available through the Frost & Sullivan Leadership Council, which helps organizations identify a continuous flow of growth opportunities to succeed in an unpredictable future.
More on Txylo.com
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Vincenzo Sannipoli Announces the Release of Sulla vetta del tubo
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
About Frost & Sullivan
For over six decades, Frost & Sullivan has helped build sustainable growth strategies for Fortune 1000 companies, governments, and investors. We apply actionable insights to navigate economic changes, identify disruptive technologies, and formulate new business models to create a stream of innovative growth opportunities that drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion
Smart City Solution Growth Opportunities
María Alejandra Briceño
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1983179/Frost_Sullivan_Smart_City_Solutions.jpg
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast
- Governor Abbott Boosts Support For Education Freedom At Parent Empowerment Day At Texas Capitol
- RE/MAX Signature Earns Top Regional Award
- Kajeet's Michael Flood named as CoSN2023 Impact 30 Award Winner
- Braniff Airways Flying Into New Licensing Partnerships
- Governor Abbott Announces Film Friendly Texas Workshop In Lubbock
- Cynthia Hilston Announces the Release of The Rock at the Bottom
- Wohler releases out-of-band configuration tools for Riedel 2110 SFP's
- The Greater Houston Port Bureau Announces New President
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
- Supply chain industry veterans Reid Klosowsky and Bill Maroney launch Freight Think, a transportation advisory group, in partnership with NT Logistics, to help shippers reduce freight expense, increase profitability, and support environmental goals
- Eve Wellness, a SF Breast Ultrasound Screening Clinic supports the recent FDA updates to the guidelines to inform women about breast density
- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Gaming and entertainment company Spinrack Corporation, appoints Jesse Norton as Chief Marketing Officer
- Mallinckrodt to Present New Retrospective Data on Effect of Acthar® Gel (Repository Corticotropin Injection) to Reduce Corticosteroid Use and Burden for Advanced Sarcoidosis at the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) 2023 Annual Meeting
- Century Supply Chain Solutions Leverages the Slync Platform to Streamline Origin Logistics and Drive Operational Efficiency