- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
Plemons brings 30 years of experience in the behavioral health industry to her new role. She has held senior management positions at several behavioral health hospitals, including Chief Operations Officer for Clearfork Academy, a five-star residential treatment program for adolescents; Corporate Vice President, Business Development and Patient Access at New Vista Behavioral Health; and CEO for WellBridge Healthcare. Additionally, she has served as an independent consultant for behavioral health and substance use treatment centers.
Plemons began her career by consulting for psychiatrists in Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas. She earned certification as a licensed drug counselor but ultimately decided to focus her career on business development and admissions. Over the past three decades she has consulted for 190 hospitals in sales training best-practices policies and procedures, and personally trained more than 10,000 admissions professionals.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
She holds an M.A. in psychology form Amberton University in Garland, Texas and a B.A. in speech communication from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas.
Plemons is excited to join Discovery Behavioral Health as a permanent home for her skills and experience: "There are many companies in the behavioral health industry," she says,"but Discovery Behavioral Health uniquely reflects John Peloquin's vision of optimizing outcome and long-term recovery that supports the client not only during initial treatment but for the rest of their lives."
John Peloquin is equally enthusiastic about Plemons' appointment: "Shelley has a passion for developing best practices through implementation of processes and systems," he says."She is a dynamic trainer, bringing new skills and innovation to the sales and admissions team. She uses a team approach in the development and integration of new standard operating procedures."
With Shelley Plemons' extensive experience in the field of behavioral health now part of Discovery Behavioral Health's team, they are well positioned to continue their growth into one of the leading providers of evidence-based mental health services across the country.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts