DIVERSITY in Ed also extends heartfelt support to the community of educators, administrators, students, and parents all affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. All staff will be working remotely during this time to observe and support "social distancing" and are available to school partners and job seekers during normal business hours.
A tried-and-true approach to national teacher recruitment, DIVERSITY in Ed is proud to continue offering digital solutions to support educators and administrators in schools across the country who are looking to move forward with hiring during an uncertain time. Already, 85 school districts from 28 states have registered, and additional schools may register online at https://diversityrecruitmentexpo.vfairs.com by the deadline of April 10th.
The event offers a unique opportunity for job-seeking teacher candidates of diverse and bilingual backgrounds to connect with hiring representatives real-time in a live virtual setting. The virtual career fair is an innovative and efficient platform that will create a great experience that will lead to more connections and ultimately more hires for those who attend. Admission is free to all job-seekers.
More on Txylo.com
- New Business Radio Show Taking the Internet By Storm
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- San Antonio: Catholic Charities, City's Department of Human Services come together for Project Cool to collect, distribute box fans to seniors
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
In addition to its annual virtual job fair event, DIVERSITY in Ed features a year-round job board where candidates and schools can create profiles to connect. Says Trina Edwards, DIVERSITY in Ed Publisher, "Now more than ever, we are committed to advocating teachers, job seekers, and school administrators to find excellent candidates of diverse backgrounds who can rise to the occasion and support students during a challenging time. We need candidates to be proactive by registering and attending this free recruitment event."
For more information on DIVERSITY in Ed's Virtual Teacher Recruitment Fair, or to register to attend, please visit https://diversityrecruitmentexpo.vfairs.com or contact 281-265-2473.
Contact: Trina Edwards
DIVERSITY in Ed
SOURCE DIVERSITY in Ed
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Q1 2020 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- New Business Opens in Prosper TX to Help Keep Public Safe
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- Panic and Fear Become New Normal with COVID-19 and Current Violence in America
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Spa Owner Prevails Against Ashley Black and 'FasciaBlaster' in Defamation Case
- City of San Antonio seeks applicants for VIA Metropolitan Transit Authority Board of Trustees
- City of San Antonio announces temporary closure of Alamo Plaza
- Houston Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, releases official statement on the unrest in America and announces virtual rally
- LITE IS ON FIRE, Twenty Episodes and a Wide Variety of Guests So Far
- Adobe Creative Cloud Training in Dallas Area with One Person Per Classroom Guaranteed
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Texas: Governor Abbott Provides Update On State's Response To Protest Violence, Calls For Unity And Peaceful Protests
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?