- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- Enterprise 2020 K-1 Tax Packages Now Available
- Chevron Invests in Geothermal Development Company
- Voicebot.ai found that streaming music is the most used smart speaker skill at about 40% of users using it daily – ahead of checking the weather (34%) and asking questions (30%)
The smart speaker is the most communal device we have for listening to music. For decades, DJs have been the fixture of creating better listening experiences. And yet, there aren't any DJs on Alexa Devices or Google Homes. Let alone an AI-powered DJ that crafts a musical soundscape to your interests.
That is, until now.
QuHarrison Terry, in partnership with DJ K. Lee, is launching Mix Master, which is the first AI-powered DJ on the Alexa Skills Store.
More on Txylo.com
- Nadula Hair Super Member's Day-Unbelievable Lower Price
- Riveron Appoints Julie Howard As New Chief Executive Officer
- Stronger Women Announces New Executive Director
- Steel Curtain U Partners With Mainline to Create Div. II, NAIA-Focused, Collegiate Entity, Launch Esports™
- Houston: Mayor Turner Partners with Ismaili Council for Food and Water Distribution
"AI has been influencing music greatly for the last few years. Music recommendation algorithms dominate the new music discovery and playlist-building market. Generative music apps such as Mubert have greatly emerged in the last few years. But where AI is still missing is in the actual mixing and DJing of music." – QuHarrison Terry, Co-Founder of Trends Exchange
Mix Master's AI-powered DJ curates an infinite soundscape based on your mood and interests while simultaneously mixing the music to create the best listening experience just as a traditional DJ would.
The process is quite simple. Enable the Mix Master Skill in the Alexa Skill Store. Open it by saying "Alexa, Open Mix Master". Then you tell Alexa which mixes to skip, and it'll learn from your preferences to create the perfect mix for you.
"Everyone has their favorite music playlist. There are 4 billion playlists on Spotify and 16% of all Spotify streams are on AI-recommended playlists. But they're all missing one thing: a DJ's touch. Playlists lack flow between songs. The experience is crude. Spotify and Apple Music might smooth the transitions between songs, but that's not DJing. DJing is about matching the beat rates of songs. It's about mixing moods and emotions to create the best experience. That's why I was so eager to launch this first-of-its-kind Alexa experience we're calling Mix Master." – DJ K. Lee
More on Txylo.com
- Vizient Announces Continuing Education Credits in Supplier Diversity
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Waldron McCritty, CEO of BE LUX, Alumni of ASCEND 2020, form teaming alliance to promote Luxury Hospitality
- Tyler Technologies, Inc. Prices Offering of $525 Million Convertible Senior Notes due 2026
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Calls for More Small Business Representation on Ready to Work Advisory Board
- Tech Majors Zixi, Tata Communications, And VIVE Network To Bring The Biggest Women's Professional Boxing Pay Per View, Globally
Mix Master is now available for you to enable on the Alexa Skill Store. Get access to the Mix Master Skill here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HH8CLQT
SOURCE VNM USA
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- SureCloud to Support Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island with Governance, Risk and Compliance Solution
- Dallas Firm Hosts First Annual Rookie Symposium & Showcase
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- I Am Phreshy Brand & Jmulan Agency Presents Hope For Houston Winter Storm Relief
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
- myLAB Box Launches 16 New At-Home Tests, Offering Comprehensive Health Monitoring from the Comfort of Home
- Zilker Partners Acquires Growth Digital, Forming One-of-a-Kind Firm
- Cinemark USA, Inc. Announces Launch of $405 Million Senior Notes
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- San Antonio: District 3 attends groundbreaking of another first at Brooks
- Whose Dreams Of Hell Are More Interesting, Politicians Or Popes?
- Dallas company provides AV integration, structured cabling to developers in DFW
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- San Antonio: Select Committee on the 2021 Winter Storm Preparedness and Response to host first meeting this Friday, March 5, 2021
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces USDA Disaster Designation For 23 Counties
- Epsilyte Moving Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) Prices up to Keep Pace With Escalating Costs
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO