- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Readies Resources Along The Gulf Coast Ahead Of Tropical Weather
Under the partnership, Jasper Health's digital platform will be offered exclusively to the employer market through Employer Direct Healthcare's oncology offering. Employer Direct Healthcare will immediately make the combined offering available to its client base that covers over 2 million lives. The combined offering will also be marketed to health systems, health plans and administrators or other health entities seeking a complete end-to-end oncology solution.
Jasper Health has nearly 10,000 recently diagnosed Members on its platform today tracking symptoms, medications, treatments, and appointments. Its personalized guidance capabilities contextually surface educational materials, recommended actions and digital interventions. A recent study showed that approximately half of Jasper Members reported a reduction in distress and 67% claimed better medication adherence when using the platform.
Regarding the partnership, Dickon Waterfield, Chief Strategy Officer at Employer Direct Healthcare said, "Our mission is to democratize best-in-class specialty care. This includes providing access to leading cancer institutes, while helping to keep patients close to their families, communities, and support systems. Doing so requires providing empathetic, human-led support and personalized digital guidance that engages members at each step in their journey. We believe Jasper's digital platform will be a key component in supporting patients and their families."
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
John Zutter, CEO of Employer Direct Health shared "We're thrilled to be joining forces with the team at Jasper Health. Adam and Greg are seasoned veterans at engaging consumers, and they've demonstrated impressive growth in a short period of time. We particularly appreciate their belief that everyone's experience is different and the key to success is personalizing to the individual."
Adam Pellegrini, CEO and Co-Founder of Jasper Health commented, "At Jasper we continue making digital oncology care transformation a reality. We have already seen significant interest in Jasper from self-insured employers wanting to offer employees experiencing this horrible disease an end-to-end resource for guiding and navigation. This is a game-changing partnership and will accelerate our ability to offer Jasper to the employer market. We are delighted to partner with Employer Direct Healthcare in the continued pursuit of providing a consumer-centric healthcare experience."
Speaking of the need for the solution, Mike Adams, former VP, Benefits & HR Systems for Dean Foods and active advisor to the Employer Health Innovation Roundtable and various Private Equity / Venture Capital firms said "cancer is a complex, emotional and often overwhelming condition and yet the support we're able to offer today is limited and desperately in need of innovation. The combination of Jasper's digital engagement platform with Employer Direct Healthcare's virtual care team, remote 2nd opinion and access to world class centers of excellence when needed, is a truly differentiated offering and one that is much needed."
More on Txylo.com
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Madisonville Jane Doe-5 year Recovery Anniversary
- 07:01 ET NadaMoo! Brings Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to your Seasonal Dessert Rotation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- SilverPoint Senior Living Named in the Top 20 of 2021 Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
About Employer Direct Healthcare and SurgeryPlus®
Employer Direct Healthcare is a market-leading health care services business providing high-quality and cost-efficient solutions for self-funded employers and their members. The company's solutions democratize healthcare for its members, facilitating access to top-quality care at fair prices nationwide. Employer Direct Healthcare's first product, SurgeryPlus®, is the market-leading surgical benefit, providing full-service concierge and network services to millions covered members across hundreds of employers. In early 2022, the company will be launching a first of its kind, comprehensive oncology solution.
About Jasper Health
Jasper is a digital guiding, navigation and engagement experience that improves the lives of members and caregivers. Jasper Health is an all-in-one connected oncology platform providing psychosocial support interventions while enabling connected care with the broader healthcare system. Our team includes seasoned industry digital health and consumer leaders along with world class clinicians all with decades of experience. We believe that powerful technology and passionate people can relieve some of the stress of organizing care. To learn more, visit https://www.hellojasper.com/solutions.
SOURCE Employer Direct Healthcare
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Victoria Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas MDL Sought for Splashtown Chemical Leak Cases