- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Increases Readiness Level of State Operations Center In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
Since January, Endo1 Partners has expanded into seven new states, adding Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company formed partnerships with 34 new practices and added 42 new specialists to its network from these states. Given this rapid growth during the first and second quarters, Endo1 Partners expects to exceed its goal of adding 50 new locations to its network in 2021.
Endo1 Partners has experienced impressive growth since the company was established in October 2019 with just six locations and operations in Texas and California. In less than two years, the company has built a nationwide network of best-in-class specialists who are committed to working together to maximize the patient experience. Endo1 Partners now supports more than 70 practices and over 100 specialists in 15 states.
"We are honored to continue earning the trust of new partners across the country. I think this tremendous interest and our sustained growth is a testament to our unique model," said Dr. Daryl Dudum, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer, Endo1 Partners. "We are truly grounded in doctor and patient satisfaction, and I think that's really resonating with specialists."
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
Endo1 Partners offers a full suite of business and operational support services that reduce administrative burden, increase efficiency, and fuel growth for partner endodontists. The company was founded and is led by practicing endodontists Dr. Dudum, Dr. Matthew Haddad, Dr. Mark Haddad, and Dr. Darron Rishwain. They teamed up to form the first-of-its-kind EPO after finding that existing dental service organizations did not truly understand the specific needs and challenges of specialists.
"We are seeing a growing number of dental specialists who are weighed down by the burden of running a business and want support for those complex, non-clinical services that often take them away from the practice of dentistry," said Dr. Matthew Haddad, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer, Endo1 Partners. "Endo1 Partners can provide them with the resources and support they need to streamline, optimize, and improve their practices so they can focus on patient care and achieve their goals."
About Endo1 Partners
Endo1 Partners is a leading provider of emergency and essential dental services, focused on high-quality endodontic treatments, with a multi-site, multi-service, scalable platform positioned for growth. Operating across the country, Endo1 Partners provides comprehensive business and operational support services to its endodontic practices. The company partners with best-in-class endodontists across the country with the goal to greatly reduce their administrative burden, so they can spend more time at the heart of their practice—providing high quality dental care to patients.
More on Txylo.com
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Madisonville Jane Doe-5 year Recovery Anniversary
- 07:01 ET NadaMoo! Brings Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to your Seasonal Dessert Rotation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- SilverPoint Senior Living Named in the Top 20 of 2021 Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
For more information, please visit: www.endo1partners.com.
For Further Information Contact:
|Meir Schwarzbaum||Bridget McNie|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
SOURCE Endo1 Partners
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Victoria Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas MDL Sought for Splashtown Chemical Leak Cases