- San Antonio: District 2 Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan's Statement on Ongoing Vaccine Clinic at the Alamodome
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- "Ready To Love" Cast Member & Fitness Guru Tony Stubbs Releases New "7 Minute" Fitness Video
"I want to personally congratulate Alisa on her promotion to General Counsel, while welcoming Amy to Excelerate's management team," said Steven Kobos, President and Chief Executive Officer of Excelerate. "Both women bring a unique background and sought-after skill sets that will be crucial as we continue working toward delivering real energy to markets across the globe. Alisa's worldwide legal experience and energy policy expertise and Amy's proven track record in leading teams and efforts focused on company performance complement our existing team. We look forward to their contributions."
As Excelerate's Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Alisa will leverage her impressive 20-year legal, government relations, and energy policy background for the company. Since joining Excelerate Energy in 2019 as Senior Vice President, she has provided legal advice and managed the company's U.S. government relations function in Washington, DC. Before joining Excelerate, Alisa served as general counsel in three previous roles, including at Akfel Commodities, the parent company of the largest private importer of natural gas and largest trader of gas and power in Turkey, and at Aluminium Bahrain, where she guided the company through its IPO on the London Stock Exchange.
More on Txylo.com
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- Parks Associates: 29% of US Broadband Households Are Very Likely to Purchase a Connected Health Product in the Next 12 Months, Including Wearables and Medical Devices
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- ProPetro Announces Preliminary Selected Unaudited Financial Data for Fourth Quarter 2020 and Investments in Lower Emissions Technology
- Second Homebuyers' Investment at Cinnamon Shore Helps Transform the Texas Coast
From 2012 to 2016, Alisa served as senior advisor to the US Special Envoy for International Energy Affairs at the State Department. She began her legal career in the project finance/ energy practice at White & Case LLP in New York and Washington. Alisa is a graduate of Brown University (BA) and Georgetown University Law Center (JD), where she has been on the adjunct faculty teaching oil and gas law since 2007.
Amy, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer for Excelerate Energy, brings over 22 years of progressive human resources experience in global oilfield services organizations. Throughout her career, she has held various leadership roles in the U.S. and the Middle East. Prior to joining Excelerate Energy, Amy was Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of Apergy Corporation, a leading provider of highly engineered technologies that help companies drill for and produce oil and gas. In this role, she led the human resources function when Apergy spun off Dover Corporation as a new public company. Before that, Amy held various HR roles within Baker Hughes Inc., Dover Corporation, and Oxy Oil and Gas.
More on Txylo.com
- Port of Houston Awarded New Start for Ship Channel
- Kiromic Announces the Completion of its GMP Manufacturing Facility in Houston, Texas, to Support the Manufacturing of the First In-Human Allogenic CAR-T Trial
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- Engage™️ is THE hearing aid and lifestyle device
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) 2020 Revenue Tops 2019 Revenue by 34%
Alisa assumed her new role on January 1, 2021. Amy joined Excelerate on December 7, 2020.
About Excelerate Energy
Excelerate Energy L.P. is a US-based LNG company located in The Woodlands, Texas. Excelerate is the pioneer and market leader in innovative floating LNG solutions, providing integrated services along the entire LNG value chain with the objective of delivering rapid-to-market and reliable LNG solutions to customers. Excelerate offers a full range of floating regasification services from FSRU to infrastructure development to LNG supply.
SOURCE Excelerate Energy L.P.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Howard Hughes Corporation® Announces Tender Offer And Consent Solicitation
- Mayor Turner Announces City of Houston's Participation in the National Memorial to Lives Lost to COVID-19
- NOV Provides Operational Update for the Fourth Quarter 2020
- KBR Selected as Technical Advisor for SK Hydrogen Development Project
- Exploration Success in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico
- SparkCognition and SkyGrid Deploy First AI-Powered Cybersecurity System on Drones
- Hicks Thomas Successfully Navigates Clean Water Act Enforcement Action Brought by San Francisco Baykeeper
- NuStar Energy L.P. to Announce Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Results on February 4, 2021
- National Western Life Announces Reinsurance Transaction
- UnifiedCommunications.com 2021 Technology Trends and Themes: Embracing the New Remote and Hybrid Workplace
- Northwest Houston Office/Industrial Complex Added To Welcome Group Portfolio
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- Orion Engineered Carbons Donates $10,000 to Memorial Health System of Ohio for COVID-19 Relief
- Assent Aeronautics Launches Broadcast Pilot Program Partnership with AWE Network
- San Antonio: Delivery of COVID-19 vaccines delayed
- Mayor Turner's Update on the City of Houston's COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- MLK Jr. oratory competitions go virtual, allowing kids to send messages of hope to a nation in distress
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction