- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
Get ready to hit the streets and find all the clues!
SAN ANTONIO (Oct. 15, 2020) – Explore downtown San Antonio through a fun, safe, and free scavenger hunt sponsored by Travis Park! The scavenger hunts begins today, Oct. 15 and runs through Nov. 5. Prize drawings will occur on Nov. 10.
This family-friendly activity encourages people to visit outdoor locations around downtown to answer trivia questions while safely social distancing and learning more about the history and culture of San Antonio. Participants are asked to wear masks and practice social distancing of six feet or more from other individuals or groups. The highest scoring participants will be entered into a drawing to win one of five prize packs valued at $300. Prize packs include gift cards to a variety of downtown restaurants and locations, including a one-night stay at the historic St. Anthony Hotel or Hotel Valencia Riverwalk; two admission tickets to Hopscotch, San Antonio's newest immersive art experience; a $50 gift card to Playland Pizza; and a $40 gift card to La Panadería.
More on Txylo.com
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. Completes $230 Million Initial Public Offering
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
For more information, a full set of rules and the scavenger hunt questions, visit www.travisparksa.com. Submit your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 5. Winners will be notified by email on Nov. 10.
Scavenger hunt participants are encouraged to tag @travisparksa on social media using #ExploreDTSA.
Downtown Visitor Parking
A full list of City-owned garages, lots and meters can be found here. On Downtown Tuesday, parking is free from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. in City parking facilities. In addition, there are numerous non-City owned lots and garages in the area where visitors can park for a fee. For a map, click here.
Latest on Txylo.com
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County impose Thanksgiving weekend curfew to help curb the spread of COVID-19
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. Announces Closing of Exchange Offers for All Outstanding Series of Its Preferred Stock
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Viagran helps local senior centers provide for those in need for Thanksgiving
- TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Ordinary Shares and Warrants Commencing November 27, 2020
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Full Speaker Lineup Announced for Women's Leadership Summit presented by Versant Health
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Attorney Symone Redwine is "Ready to Love"
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Viagran wishes a safe and happy Thanksgiving to all and reminds community to shop local this Saturday
- San Antonio: Unbeatable Black "Furday" savings at Animal Care Services
- ALYI to take ReVolt Electric Motorcycle Pre-Orders with Cryptocurrency
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in December Virtual Investor Conferences
- Smarter Security Welcomes New Director of Federal Solutions Sales
- Focus on Taste: Holiday Gifts for the Kitchen
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- City of San Antonio shares safety tips before Thanksgiving Holiday
- Texas: WEB VIDEO: Governor Abbott Encourages Texans To Participate In Small Business Saturday
- 2021 Predictions for Oil & Mineral Based Industries According to Massive Minerals Management
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- Growing your Relationship with God