- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
MCKINNEY, Texas, Sept. 18, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- FarmHouse Fresh®, the leading farm-grown skincare company focusing on high-nutrition ingredients and potent botanical extracts grown daily through sustainable hydroponic farming, has partnered with The Smurfs® to launch a 6-piece, limited-edition skincare collection. The first of its kind, this partnership will bring the whimsical wonders of the Smurfs® forest to life, while rescuing animals. FarmHouse Fresh® has committed $1 from the sale of each product to the FHF "Smurfy Ever After Animal Rescue Project" to help urgent animal cases nationwide. Through batch codes on the packaging, customers will be able to learn the stories of the animals directly benefitting from their skincare purchase and follow their healing journeys.
This new collection features products infused with FarmHouse Fresh's hydroponically-grown botanical microgreens, exotic blue plants like blue tansy, blue borage oil, and blue lotus flower, and fresh organic fruits from local farms.
The FarmHouse Fresh® x Smurfs® collection includes:
- Forest Flower Creamy Chamomile Cleanser ($31)
- Blue Lotus Hydration Cascade Gelée Moisturizer ($47)
- Smurfberry Jam Brightening Berry Hydration Mask ($33)
- Smurfcake Moon Dip® Body Mousse ($40)
- Berry Blue Juicy Organic Lip Therapy Balm ($23)
- Smurfsoda Soothing Bath Soak ($12) with a surprise Smurfy fortune inside
Available online and at FarmHouse Fresh® spa and retail partners across the U.S., the launch also features 7 charitable FHF x Smurfs collectibles (T-shirt, silk scarves, trucker hat, jumbo stickers, keychains and mugs) that donate 100% of profits to the FHF Smurfy Ever After Animal Rescue Project. Additionally, thousands of spas, hotels and resorts will be offering exclusive Smurf-tacular treatments and blue-themed launch parties. Early spa visitors will be treated to collectible gifts, including cosmetic bags with a FHF x Smurf Village Silk Scarf.
Shannon McLinden, CEO and Founder of FarmHouse Fresh®, expressed her enthusiasm: "The Smurfs® have always been close to our hearts, and this collaboration encapsulates the perfect blend of nostalgia and our commitment to animal welfare. Our customers, many of whom grew up watching the Smurfs® and collecting the figurines, are giddy about trying a Smurfberry Jam facial mask, Smurfcake Moon Dip and the entire collection!"
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
"This collaboration was perfectly aligned with our 'Rescue for 2' mission – rescuing complexions and animals in need," said McLinden. One dollar of every jar from this collection is going to the FHF Smurfy Ever After Animal Rescue Project to save, rehabilitate, and heal neglected animals. The project, which has committed a minimum of $50,000, benefits a coalition of 9 nonprofit rescue organizations across the country that will be helping urgent animals in need. Each collection jar and bottle has a trackable batch code linked to the many animals they're directly helping. Customers can follow their healing journeys at FarmHouseFreshGoods.com.
This national rescue project benefits the following animal rescue organizations across the U.S.:
- The Sanctuary at Red Bell Run, North Carolina
- Turning Point Donkey Rescue, Michigan
- FarmHouse Fresh® Farm Animal Sanctuary, Texas
- Focus Rescue & Rehab, Ohio
- Archangel Animal Network, Texas
- Elephant Aid International & Elephant Refuge North America, Georgia
- Rescue Row Dog Rescue, Texas
- Dog is my Copilot, Wyoming
- Alaqua Animal Refuge, Florida
To encourage additional donations to urgent animal rescues, the company has launched the World's Smurfiest Pets Selfie Challenge – a free selfie generator featuring Smurfette who kisses pets. Participants upload their pet's photo and then caption what's "smurfiest" about them. The individual then nominates a minimum of five people to do the same thing, having only a 24-hour time frame to complete the challenge and make a donation to the FHF Smurfy Ever After Animal Rescue Project. The free generator is found here: https://farmhousefreshgoods.com/pages/smurf-into-action.
The FarmHouse Fresh® x Smurf® collection includes:
Blue Lotus Hydration Cascade Gelée Moisturizer ($47):
This dewy blue lotus gelée moisturizer replenishes and soothes dry skin, restoring radiance and elasticity with a time- release cascade of 2% retinol & powerful peptides. Infused with the antioxidant-rich power of blue tansy oil, blue lotus extract, honeyberry extract & FHF-grown watercress extract.
Forest Flower Creamy Chamomile Cleanser ($31):
This ultra-soothing, creamy cleanser is a pH-balanced blend of ingredients that removes all traces of makeup, dirt, mascara & sunscreen – leaving your skin feeling Smurf-tastically soft and smooth. The hydrating and replenishing benefits of chamomile & blue lotus (potent plant extracts jam-packed with antioxidants), nourishing coconut milk and micronutrient-rich FHF-grown lemon balm extract transport skin to an enchanted complexion.
More on Txylo.com
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
- Religious leaders without religion: How Chaplains tend to patients' needs?
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security Launches New Website
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
Smurfberry Jam Brightening Berry Hydration Mask ($33):
Dip into a cool, creamy-soft hydrating mask packed with organic strawberries & blueberries to visibly brighten – plus, fresh avocado butter, extract & oil to instantly quench dry skin. A seriously soothing blend of blue tansy oil, blue lotus extract, honeyberry extract & FHF-grown red amaranth extract gives your skin an antioxidant boost, leaving it radiant & refreshed.
Berry Blue Juicy Organic Lip Therapy ($23):
Juicy, kissably-soft plum tinted lips with this rich and creamy lip treat, made with blue borage oil, organic blueberries, shea & cocoa seed butters, vitamin E, avocado oil and FHF-grown "Rainbow Sprinkles" (micro chard & beet extracts) for an antioxidant boost!
Smurfcake Moon Dip® Back To Youth Ageless Body Mousse ($40):
A light-as-air whipped body mousse in the Smurfs' most delicious dessert scent, Honeycake. Notes of creamy vanilla, warm honey and gooey caramel that'll wrap your body in plush comfort. Its powder-soft peaks combine with powerful age-fighting peptides & retinol that smooth the look of wrinkles. Infused with FHF-grown blue Tuscan kale extract and emollient oils that leave your skin feeling Smurf-sationally soft, smooth and youthful!
Smurfsoda Soothing Bath Soak Moisturizing Fizzer; Crushed Organic Blueberries & Smurfy Fortune Inside ($12):
This Smurf-tacular bath soak transports you with a mouthwatering aroma of a Smurfsoda. Imagine the fruity scent of crushed organic blueberries in freshly-baked muffins, juicy strawberries & sweet cream soda. Simply add to warm running bath water and let the nourishing coconut oil, vitamin E and mineral-rich Epsom salts work their magic on your skin. You'll emerge from the tub silky soft and smelling Smurfy-licious, with a surprise Smurfy fortune to read.
FarmHouse Fresh® is an award-winning natural skincare company growing fresh hydroponic botanicals daily on their farm in McKinney, Texas. The company's Farm to Table treatments are served through spas, hotels and resorts around the world, from Dallas to Dubai. The company focuses on high-nutrition skincare using sustainable hydroponic farming to grow botanical microgreens that become extracts in the company's products.
Philanthropy is at the core of the company's sustainability promise, with the ranch headquarters doubling as a nonprofit farm animal sanctuary. FarmHouse Fresh® believes in providing rescue for 2: complexions and animals in need. Every purchase helps rescue and rehabilitate animals – customers can track the batch code on their jar to learn the stories of the animals directly benefiting from their skincare purchase. At the FarmHouse Fresh® Ranch Headquarters, employees are directly involved with the care of rescue animals.
FarmHouse Fresh® products can be purchased at thousands of top destination spas, resorts, and finer retailers across the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and the Middle East, including Four Seasons, Ritz-Carltons, Beaches Resorts, Disney, Marriotts, Hyatts, The Broadmoor, Waldorf Astorias, Omni Hotels, Burke Williams Spas, The Woodhouse Day Spas and more. For more information about this or any other FarmHouse Fresh® retail or professional spa product, please contact FarmHouse Fresh® at 888-773-9626 or visit the website at www.farmhousefreshgoods.com.
SOURCE FarmHouse Fresh
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts
- Jiritsu Raises $10.2 Million in Funding to Revolutionize Verifiable Compute
- Heartland Soccer Set to Host Sold Out Midwest All Boys Tournament this Weekend
- Material Capital Partners Completes Exit of The Preserve at Sweetwater, Expands BFR Pipeline in the Southeast
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $11 Million In Career Training Grants Across Texas
- Houston EdTech Startup, Guide App, Launches During SAG-AFTRA & WGA Strikes
- Oceaneering Announces Cash Tender Offer for Any and All of its Outstanding 4.650% Senior Notes due 2024
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- TPG Appoints Ganen Sarvananthan as Managing Partner to Lead Asia and the Middle East
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- Texas: Governor Abbott Encourages Texans To Participate In School Choice Sunday
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Physician Assistant Board
- Perma-Pipe International Holdings Appoints Chuck Heaton as Vice President of Human Resources
- SkillGigs Rolls Out New Dashboard Features to Enhance User Experience for Job Seekers