- San Antonio: San Antonians Invited to Create Public Art Mural for Historic Market Square
- Texas: Operation Lone Star Transports Over 900 Migrants To Nation's Capital, Continues Joint Border Security Efforts With Mexican Governors
- San Antonio: Residents Invited to Share their Vision for the South Community Area
The property benefits from convenient access to freeways I-410 and US-281, and close proximity to the San Antonio International Airport three miles away. The partnership will enhance the common areas and exteriors with a $5.1M renovation that will include adding exterior paint, resurfacing the pool, pressure cleaning, upgrades to the outdoor kitchen, renovations to the clubhouse, fitness center, landscaping, and enhanced signage amongst others. In addition to the exterior, interior value-add renovations will be implemented utilizing premiere upgrades including new flooring, granite countertops, backsplashes, light fixtures, cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances.
More on Txylo.com
- Fluor Issues Statement Regarding Recent Decision on Pantex Plant and Y-12 National Security Complex Contract Award
- Service Compression Announces Transformative Growth Capital Investment, Permian Basin Acquisition, and Electric Newbuild Program
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Wildfire Disaster Declaration In May 2022
- Governor Abbott Discusses Texas' Booming Economy During Roundtable With Business Leaders In Richland Hills
"FCP is excited to be working alongside an experienced San Antonio investor in OREI," said FCP's Cole Kellogg. "Our robust value-add investment into the community will improve the resident experience and bring the property in line with other top properties in the Castle Hills submarket." The Summit is the 13th multifamily investment for FCP in Texas and the second in San Antonio.
"OREI's historical performance in Texas has proven fruitful for our investors and we have continued confidence in the San Antonio market to sustain its trajectory of job, population, and rental growth," said OREI President and CEO, Jeronimo Hirschfeld. "As The Summit marks our fourth investment in San Antonio, OREI will utilize the expertise and resources established in the market to implement our value-add program and drive returns." In addition to acquiring The Summit, OREI has a Texas portfolio that includes 10 multifamily communities located in Houston, Dallas, College Station, San Antonio, and Austin, bringing total units under management in Texas to over 2,750.
FCP and OREI extend their appreciation to Will Caruth of Berkadia's Capital Markets team for his representation of the seller.
FCP® is a privately held real estate investment company that has invested in or financed more than $9.3 billion in assets since its founding in 1999. FCP invests directly and with operating partners in commercial and residential assets. The firm makes equity and mezzanine investments in income-producing and development properties. Based in Chevy Chase, MD, FCP invests both its commingled, discretionary funds and separate accounts targeted at major real estate markets in the United States. For further information on FCP, please visit www.fcpdc.com.
More on Txylo.com
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Sterling to Participate in the KeyBanc Industrial & Basic Materials Conference on Thursday, June 2nd
- 2023 PGA WORKS Collegiate Championship to be Hosted by Alabama's Shoal Creek
- FirstClose Plans to Accelerate Growth with $35 Million Investment from Lateral
- Governor Abbott Reappoints Landis To Texas Municipal Retirement System Board Of Trustees
About One Real Estate Investment
Founded in 2001, One Real Estate Investment ("OREI") is a privately owned, Miami-based real estate investment and asset management company. OREI is a disciplined investor, manager, and operator focused on acquiring multifamily assets in the Southeast United States and Texas. The firm's expertise is in executing and managing a strategic asset repositioning, amenity upgrade, and operational optimization programs to maximize value for its tenants, investors, and communities in which it invests. The firm's deals are capitalized by proprietary funds and programmatic relationships with institutional, family office, and ultra-high-net-worth capital partners.
OREI has over 6,000 units under management nationally and has acquired and sold over 10,000 value-add multifamily units since its inception.
KW Communications, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Rebuilding Together Day: 40 years and nearly 15,000 homes rebuilt in Houston
- Helix and Microsoft to Speak on Financial Inclusion at the Finovate Spring Conference in San Francisco
- Topgolf Expanding Pennsylvania Footprint with Two New Venues
- J.L. Sullivan Announces the Release of From Brick & Darkness
- HOP WTR Mixed Packs Are Finding a New Home at an H-E-B Near You
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE)
- Ready to Work Opens Enrollment for San Antonio Job Training and Education Program
- TupeloLife chronic care program achieves hypertension control rates to meet HEDIS performance goals
- Hunting And Fishing Pros: Gear Up For A Day Of Catching Fish Or Hunting For Wild Game
- Kelley Heckert From DYOPATH Named on CRN's 2022 Women of the Channel List
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Trapp As Presiding Judge Of The Second Administrative Judicial Region
- $230 Million Class Action Settlement Reached From 2015 Santa Barbara Oil Spill
- Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Kord team-up to defeat multiple mortars and large drones with Stryker-mounted high-energy laser
- Vertify Launches Its Automated "Better Monday" Marketing Recipes
- Author & Mental Health Advocate, George Johnson, Kicks Off Book Tour at Atlanta Black-Owned Bookstore
- The LDC Gas Forum Northeast occurs June 13-15, 2022 at the Westin Copley Place
- Living Abroad and IMPACT Group Awarded EMMA by Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM)
- CityVet Signs 6 New Partner/Owner DVMs With Plans For Continued Expansion Into New Markets
- Brandon Andrews Headlines Go Viral Festival In Dushanbe Tajikistan
- Wingstop Signs Agreement for Development Rights for South Korea