- Why Has Gold Endured as a Form of Wealth Protection?
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces 2024 Governor's Small Business Summit Host Cities
HOUSTON, Sept. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- FINBOA, Inc., a leading innovator in intelligent process automation software for financial institutions, is honored to be ranked #11 on the 2022 Houston Business Journal (HBJ) Fast 100 List, announced today. The HBJ Fast 100 award list recognizes Houston-area private companies with the fastest revenue growth over a two-year period.
FINBOA secured the 11th place position based on over 300% revenue growth from 2019 through 2021. FINBOA attributes their continued success to offering a proven portfolio of SaaS automation solutions specifically designed for banks and credit unions. Created to transform back-office processing and the customer experience using RPA, FINBOA increases staff efficiency and accuracy, while reducing compliance costs, loss and risk.
FINBOA's industry recognized software digitizes and modernizes the inefficient manual processes or systems commonly used to manage regulatory compliance processing for Payment Disputes, Treasury Onboarding, Exception Management and Loan Onboarding.
More on Txylo.com
- Anthony "Tony" Fernandez Appointed as Clinical Director at Deblin Health Concepts
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Deblin Health Concepts Announces the Nurturing Mental Health in Adolescents Conference in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Names Chair, Appoints Seven To Nueces River Authority Board Of Directors
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
FINBOA CEO and Founder, Raj Singal commented, "We are honored to be recognized for our business growth. Thank you to the HBJ and to our customers. I'm proud of what the FINBOA team has been able to accomplish. We plan to continue to grow organically, maintaining our current product and market focus. We have deep industry experience and there is a lot of market opportunity available to us. We are actively expanding the SaaS offerings available within our existing solution lines, while also looking to develop additional products to accelerate our growth."
A bout HBJ Fast 100
The Fast 100 List is ranked by companywide revenue growth between fiscal year 2019 and fiscal year 2021. To qualify, companies must be for-profit, privately held and have headquarters in the Houston area. They also must have been in operation for at least five fiscal years by Dec. 31, 2021. https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/
More on Txylo.com
- Rio Rancho Dentist Treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Snoring, with Oral Appliance Therapy
- Port Houston Salutes Commissioner Cheryl Creuzot
- Texas: Governor Abbott Provides Update On State Response To Historic Wildfires
- NuStar Energy L.P.'s Preferred Unit 2023 Schedule K-1 Tax Packages Now Available
- Texas Continues President Trump's Historic Border Security Legacy
A bout FINBOA
FINBOA provides intelligent process automation to banks and credit unions to simplify and improve regulatory compliance and the customer experience by eliminating manual systems. Leveraging RPA, extensive industry experience and a commitment to customer service, FINBOA delivers transformative SaaS proven to enable institutional growth by reducing operational costs and risk. Founded in 2016, FINBOA is headquartered in Houston. Learn more at www.finboa.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Preliminary Injunction Against SB 4
- THINK BOLD Festival & Conference 2024: Where Inspiration Meets Innovation with Proud Partner VyStar Credit Union
- Mayor Whitmire Appoints New City of Houston Housing Director
- Award-Winning Builder Partners with Puerta Del Lobo to Unveil Luxury Vineyard Estates in Texas
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt The Romack Group & Excel Management Systems, Inc
- Sparkling Logic Launches Interactive Decision Tree Modeling in SMARTS™
- Comerica Bank Achieves 'Outstanding' Rating in Community Reinvestment Act Evaluation by the Federal Reserve Board
- Dr. Aaron Vickers Now Has Videography On Guided Dental Implant Surgery Vs Free Hand On His Website!
- Beautyforever Tax-Free Season Promotion 2024
- Shamrock Environmental Continues Expansion through Acquisition of JG Environmental
- Petco Love's National Pet Vaccination Month in March Urges Pet Vaccinations to Save Pet Lives
- Final Video Game: A Middle to Upper Middle Grade Gaming Sci-Fi Novel
- TPG Announces Pricing of Fixed-Rate Junior Subordinated Notes
- Texas Extends Postpartum Coverage For Medicaid, CHIP Recipients
- San Antonio: Residents invited to share ideas with Charter Review Commission
- San Antonio: District 3 Councilwoman would like to remind Seniors "You Matter!"
- San Antonio: City Offers Free Compost While Supplies Last
- San Antonio's Smarter Together Initiative Named Award Finalist
- San Antonio: Sustainability Grants Available for local Organizations and Businesses
- United Heritage Credit Union Saddles Up as Presenting Sponsor for Rodeo Austin's Cowboy Breakfast