- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Increases Readiness Level of State Operations Center In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
Mr. Branson has been honored in every Best Lawyers edition since 1987. This year, Best Lawyers researchers singled out Mr. Branson for his expertise in five practice areas: Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Professional Malpractice Law, and Medical Malpractice Law.
Debbie Dudley Branson was honored for her work in Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation and Commercial Litigation. She has been recognized annually since 2012. Veteran attorney Tim Newson earned selection for his work in Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation. John Burkhead made Best Lawyers' "Ones to Watch" list of midcareer attorneys for his Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation work.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
The oldest and one of the most respected peer-review attorney guides in the country, the Best Lawyers list is developed from thousands of confidential client and peer evaluations, as well as extensive editorial research. Honorees represent the top 5 percent of practicing attorneys. For a full list of honorees visit https://www.bestlawyers.com/america.
In addition to having two jury verdicts inducted in the 2020 VerdictSearch Hall of Fame, Mr. Branson was named to D Magazine's Best Lawyers in Dallas list for the 21st year. Twice in the last three years, the firm has been named Elite Trial Lawyers Product Liability Law Firm of the Year by the National Law Journal and the National Trial Lawyers.
In addition, Mr. Branson has made the lists of Texas Lawbook's "Lions of the Bar," National Law Journal's "50 Most Influential Lawyers in the U.S.," and D CEO's "Dallas 500: Most Powerful Business Leaders." Super Lawyers magazine has listed him among the Top 10 lawyers in Texas every year since 2007 and among the Top 100 since 2003. This year the Texas Bar Foundation awarded him the Ronald D. Secrest Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award for his career-spanning commitment to upholding the legal profession's highest ethical and professional standards.
More on Txylo.com
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Madisonville Jane Doe-5 year Recovery Anniversary
- 07:01 ET NadaMoo! Brings Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to your Seasonal Dessert Rotation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- SilverPoint Senior Living Named in the Top 20 of 2021 Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson represents clients in cases involving complex product liability, catastrophic injury, commercial air crashes, trucking accidents, professional negligence, and business torts. To learn more about the firm visit www.flbranson.com.
SOURCE The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Victoria Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas MDL Sought for Splashtown Chemical Leak Cases