- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
On Friday, September 1, 2023, at approximately 9:30 a.m. (CDT), a GardaWorld Cash employee was killed in a shooting while servicing a cash-checking store located in the 100 block of S. Carroll Ave., in the Baylor Meadows neighborhood of east Dallas. In response to this heinous crime, GardaWorld Cash is offering a reward of up to $50,000 for information leading to the arrest and indictment of those responsible and/or recovery of the stolen funds.
Detective Reginald Woods from the Special Investigations Unit at Dallas Police Department (PD) is urging anyone who witnessed the tragic incident or has any relevant information to contact him immediately at 214-283-4955. The reward will be paid once Dallas PD supplies written verification that a tip helped lead to the arrest and indictment of a suspect. The amount and timing of the reward will be determined by GardaWorld Cash at its sole direction, up to $50,000; however it may be allocated among multiple tipsters if necessary. Recipients are responsible for any taxes or other costs associated with any reward.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
GardaWorld Cash is North America's leading provider of customized end-to-end cash solutions including secure transportation, cash management, cash processing and ATM services. They manage and move billions of dollars in cash every day and are an essential provider and strategic partner to U.S. and Canadian financial, commercial, government and corporate sectors.
GardaWorld is a global champion in security services, integrated risk management and cash solutions with over 132,000 highly skilled professionals employed worldwide. They offer sophisticated security solutions through high-touch partnerships with impeccable governance and consistently superior service delivery; they are proud to be the long-standing security partner of choice for many prominent brands, Fortune 500 corporations and governments alike.
GardaWorld Cash is hoping that members of the public can help bring justice for their employee by providing any information they may have regarding this reprehensible crime so that those responsible can be brought to justice swiftly.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts