- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
Youngblood Automation is an automation business based in Grand Rapids, Michigan that specializes in wholesale distribution of automation componentry, representation of leading manufacturers of equipment in automation and automation manufacturing services. The company's portfolio includes over 40 well-known and reliable manufacturers in the industry.
H&P Technologies (HPT), founded in 1945 and located in Warren, Michigan, is a full-service distributor and service center of hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, material handling and DC electric assembly tools components and engineered systems. HPT also offers a comprehensive line of tooling and fixture components as well as production-automation equipment. The company plans to merge Youngblood with HPT's Behco division within the next 9 to 12 months to create the premier fluid power, automation and robotics distributor in the region.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
Generational Capital Markets' Sr. Managing Director Mergers & Acquisitions Phil Pizzurro closed the deal with support from Vice President M&A Chris Wolf while Generational Equity's Senior Managing Director Tom Stephens established the initial relationship with Youngblood. Pizzurro commented on the sale saying "Youngblood is an exceptionally run business that has produced long-term sustainable value to stakeholders over the past 46 years" adding "Partnering with another family-owned private company within the industry that shares the same core values provides great assurance that the culture will be preserved while enabling future advancement opportunities for its employees."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation Receives $1 Million Founding Donation from Anheuser-Busch
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Magical Design & Build: Bringing Innovation to Austin, TX
- Talk to Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, and even Dead Presidents
- Praxent Helps Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange Increase the Conversion of Digital Customers and Reduce Turnaround Time for Processing New Applications and Renewals by 90%
- Nexus Neurorecovery Center - San Antonio Announces Grand Opening
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $3.6 Million In Grants To Panhandle, Concho Valley Veteran Organizations
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Trend Micro Ranks #1 in Attack Protection in Rigorous MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations
- Successful Serial Entrepreneur's Event Aims To Educate, Encourage & Elevate Women Podcasters During National Women's Small Business Month
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts