- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. Announces Closing Of $35 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market Under Nasdaq Rules
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Wright's Media Announces New Collaboration with Wirecutter, A New York Times Company
The Company is a new special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of effecting a business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any industry, it intends to focus on opportunities that align with the significant aerospace and aviation services experience of its management team, board of directors and advisory committee. The Company is sponsored by Genesis Park Holdings, an affiliate of Genesis Park, a Houston-based private equity firm, and is led by David Siegel as Chairman, Paul Hobby as Chief Executive Officer, and Jonathan Baliff as President and Chief Financial Officer.
More on Txylo.com
- Port Houston Commission Meeting January 26
- CPS Energy Seeks Applicants For Rate Advisory Committee
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan issues statement on violence in District 2
- Geospace Technologies Reports First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call Schedule
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
Jefferies LLC is serving as the sole book-running manager for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,250,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the prospectus may be obtained from: Jefferies LLC, Attn: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10002, by telephone: 877-821-7388 or by email: [email protected].
Cautionary Statements and Disclaimer
The Registration Statement relating to these securities became effective on November 23, 2020. This press release will not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
More on Txylo.com
- Ascend Performance Materials' Acteev technology takes prize at Outdoor Retailer Innovation Awards
- Texas: Governor Abbott, TDEM Expand COVID-19 Rapid Testing Program For Front Line Workers Of Small Businesses
- Noble Midstream Partners to Host Conference Call and Webcast on February 12
- Q4 2020 | Austin Office | Research & Forecast Commericial Real Estate Report
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Shirley Gonzales' Statement Regarding her Amendment to the FY 2021 HUD Action Plan and Budget
This press release contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements," including with respect to the initial public offering and search for an initial business combination. No assurance can be given that the offering discussed above will be completed on the terms described, or at all, or that the proceeds of the offering will be used as indicated. Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous conditions, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Company's Registration Statement for the initial public offering filed with the SEC. Copies are available on the SEC's website, www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this release, except as required by law.
SOURCE Genesis Park Acquisition Corp.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- Texas Instruments board declares first quarter 2021 quarterly dividend
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Corey Edward and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Friday Nightmares
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- Phillips 66 Receives $3 Million Grant to Advance Reversible Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technology
- GoFind Inc Files for Voluntary Dissolution
- Houston Native Denaron Will Release Single "Wild Out" Featuring Young Dro Febuary 2, 2021
- Surgical Notes Releases E-book on Ambulatory Surgery Center Revenue Cycle Outsourcing
- U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year Ended 2020 Release and Conference Call for Thursday, February 25, 2021
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- Houston: Mayor Sylvester Turner's Statement on the State's Cancer Cluster Investigations In Fifth Ward
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- Parks Associates Announces 2021 Events Focused on the Connected Consumer, Home Automation and Security, Energy Management, Connected Health and Independent Living, and Digital Content and Video Services
- Jacobs Develops a New Service to Improve Home-to-School Travel Experience for Special Education Needs Children and Young People
- Valentine Holiday New Hottest Graphics Designs printed on Apparel by Stream Info Brokers on sale!
- Vista Equity Partners Pioneers Investor Engagement Center to Advance Limited Partner Relationship Management
- City of San Antonio lays out goals and timeline for collective bargaining with the police union
- Celanese to Host Virtual 2021 Investor Day
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar