- Score! 7-Eleven, Inc. Delivers Free Pizza for Football's Favorite Day
- Texas: First Lady Abbott, OneStar Foundation Announce 39th Annual Governor's Volunteer Awards Recipients
- The Institute of Internal Auditors' General Audit Management Conference to be held March 13-15
A Leader in the Circular Economy, ReMarkets Adds Value and Extends Product Lifecycles to Advance its Customers' ESG Goals
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Resale, LLC, a provider of lifecycle solutions for technology assets, announced today that it has rebranded as ReMarkets ("The Company") in conjunction with the recently completed sale of the Company's UK-based business unit to Foxway, a Swedish-based company that enables circular tech.
ReMarkets, headquartered in Austin, Texas, provides end-to-end lifecycle management services and solutions, partnering with global supply chain technology manufacturers and suppliers to source high-quality assets and help those companies receive enhanced returns on those assets while pursuing their ESG goals. ReMarkets uses its expanding eCommerce platform to provide business and consumer customers with quality, certified equipment that has been rigorously tested, inspected, and refurbished in ReMarkets certified facilities. The Company noted that its new name highlights ReMarkets go-forward focus on eCommerce and its vital role providing design fabrication and high-quality refurbishment tools to facilitate the circular economy.
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Tate To Pecos River Compact Commission
- SOUTHERN GLAZER'S WORKERS JOIN TEAMSTERS LOCAL 745
- Raise Business Capital Effectively
- On The Border Introduces a New Seafood Menu with a Crab Fiesta
- New Way To Promote Small Business Launched
"This new brand reflects our core focus on providing quality refurbished technology assets to customers, while partnering with OEMs and suppliers who understand the economic and environmental benefits of extending the lifecycle of their products," said ReMarkets' CEO Jeff Zeigler. "The adoption of a new brand also symbolizes ReMarkets' extensive investments in customer service, excellence and growth – including our certified manufacturing facilities and the expansion of our eCommerce capabilities through our previous acquisition of Tech Trade Partners."
"ReMarkets is well positioned to continue and expand its leadership role in the global circular economy," noted Tom Meredith, Board Chair of ReMarkets', and a Partner at Brightstar Capital Partners, the majority owner of ReMarkets. "This is a pivotal point in the market for refurbished equipment, as the growing interest in environmental stewardship coincides with the fiscal realities of supply chain dislocation and the potential for an economic downturn. With its quality assets, certified facilities, rigorous processes, and solid industry relationships, ReMarkets offers a valuable solution for technology providers and users."
More on Txylo.com
- Lineus Medical® Awarded ISO 13485 and MDSAP Certifications
- Magna Imperio Systems® Selects Danielle Ferreira for CFO Position
- Saturated Market Creates Golden Opportunity for Florida Luxury Custom Home Builder to the Stars!
- Bestselling author Alyce Dailey releases a new book to equip moms with tools they need to prepare the next generation of women to be healthy and whole
- Well-Being and Equity (WE ) In The World Mobilizes Change for a More Economically and Racially Just Society
ReMarkets is a provider of lifecycle management solutions for technology assets. The Company provides customers with quality, certified equipment that has been rigorously tested, inspected, and refurbished in our certified facilities. ReMarkets sources high-quality systems, parts, and components directly from manufacturers and service providers to provide the best quality and consistency of inventory. Its rigorous asset recovery process is designed to return products to "like new" condition, ensure the performance and security of the refurbished devices, and guarantee customer satisfaction.
SVP, Human Resources
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Announce Enkrateia Climate Investment Decision Support Platform
- Increased Consumer Preference for Sustainable Materials Boosting Market Growth USA - English USA - English India - English
- End of remote work could spell disaster for diversity efforts
- New website for green jobs launched
- Global System Dynamics, Inc. Announces Sponsor's Request for an Additional One-Month Extension to Complete its Initial Business Combination
- Governor Abbott Appoints Three To Texas Southern University Board Of Regents
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Keeney To Board Of Pilot Commissioners For Harris County Ports
- Organic Spa Houston - Specialized skincare in Rice Village
- Americana Songstress Emma Jo To Release Powerful New Single, 'Straight Into Mine'
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Cash To Governor's Commission For Women
- BGSF, Inc. to Participate in the 2023 Alliance Global Partners Virtual Growth Technology Conference on February 16th
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Fulks To 470th District Court
- VISTADASH WINS 2023 AWA AWARD
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Wysocki To 162nd District Court
- IISE announces leadership election results
- 2022 Q4 | Multifamily Market Report | Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Statewide Plan Banning Use Of TikTok
- University of Houston Law Center to feature Reginald Dwayne Betts as Black History Month Speaker
- Chesapeake Granite Wash Trust Announces Distribution of $0.0757 Per Common Unit
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement