"I congratulate the City of Huntsville on earning the Film Friendly Texas designation," said Governor Abbott. "As our focus is on safely and strategically reopening and revitalizing all aspects of the Lone Star State—work, school, entertainment and culture—Texas is committed to working alongside our communities to ensure they have the knowledge and tools needed. Through the Film Friendly Texas training and certification process, communities large and small are readied to help match local businesses with production-related needs, creating jobs for Texas-based crew members and local residents as well as spurring on-site spending at local small businesses. And I am proud of all that the Texas Film Commission has accomplished in helping communities like Huntsville begin to open their economy."
More on Txylo.com
- SA Prep Announces the Tunette Powell Writing Award Competition Recipients
- Texas: Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Three To Governor's Committee To Support The Military
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- First Command Reports Third Quarter 2020 Holdings for AMS Program and Banking Affiliate
Huntsville joins more than 140 Film Friendly Texas communities that receive ongoing training and guidance from the Texas Film Commission on media industry standards, best practices and how to effectively accommodate on-location filming activity in their community.
The Texas Film Commission in the Office of the Governor's Economic Development and Tourism Division has attracted $1.5 billion in local spending and created more than 154,000 production jobs across the state from 2007 to 2019.
As media production opens in Texas, compliance with state and local safety protocols is key to keeping crews and communities safe. More information on safety guidelines and resources can be found at www.gov.texas.gov/film/coronavirus
To explore all that Film Friendly Texas communities offer, visit: https://gov.texas.gov/film/page/fftx_overview
Latest on Txylo.com
- Whitechapel Holdings Launches PPE Website
- Sports journalist Sierra Nicole wants to help 'sports shy' women navigate sports through #SportsBae
- Frisco Real Estate Agent Shortens Selling Timeline for Local Homeowners
- How CCTV Offers Business Owners Greater Confidence in Safety
- The City of Houston Announces Recommendations for Reopening Sanctuaries and Faith-Based Organizations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- McKesson's Board of Directors Elects Linda Mantia as New Independent Director
- Spark Connected Announces New 300W Industrial Wireless Charging Solution Powered by AURIX™
- Kroh Exploration Acquires 18 Wellbores in North Texas!
- The Author Encounter is Hosting Indie Author Day Event
- SignOnSite is licensed by Trillium to provide a unique contactless worksite safety platform to help manage risk for complex construction projects
- Locked And Loaded Website Release
- City of San Antonio's Renters' Commission Survey Deadline Extended to October 31
- Fast House Buyers Offers the Easiest Home Selling Process in San Antonio
- Behavioral Health Group Expands to Nine Locations in Alabama with Acquisition of Recovery Treatment Centers in Huntsville and Stevenson
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $296 Million In Funding For Public Safety Initiatives In Texas
- San Antonio Public Library to hold Virtual Community Meeting
- World Renowned Hacker Starts Comic Company, Quickly Exceeds Kickstarter Goal
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- Global Real Estate Firm Harwood International Unveils Design Of Its Tallest Office Tower
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland