Governor Abbott Announces SBA Assistance For South Texas Storms
- Score Shot Back to Sponsor the 2023 IDPA World Championship
- Texas: Governor Abbott Honors Fallen Heroes At Memorial Day Ceremony In Georgetown
- Generational Capital Markets Advises Youngblood Automation in its Sale to H&P Technologies
The Governor expressed his gratitude to the Texas Division of Emergency Management for working closely with the SBA to determine that the eligibility requirements were met for Hidalgo County and surrounding counties. He also stated that Texas will continue to provide support and assistance for homeowners and businesses as they rebuild and recover from storm damage.
The SBA granted access to its Physical Disaster Loan program for homes and businesses, as well as its Economic Injury Disaster Loan program. Local, state, and federal officials conducted an analysis of damage sustained in impacted communities which verified that Hidalgo County meets the federally required thresholds for SBA assistance. Officials also reviewed disaster damage information self-reported by Texans through Individual State of Texas Assessment Tool (iSTAT) surveys.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Enjoy fun events this June and July Downtown
- San Antonio: District 5 Councilmember Reacts to Violent Crime Reduction Plan Update
- San Antonio: District 7 to Host Housing Assistance Event with Community Partners
- Natera Announces Data from the ProActive Study that Supports Prospera™ Kidney as an Early Indicator of Transplant Rejection
- Recess Games June 2023 Event Calendar
The Governor requested this SBA declaration on May 19th after issuing a disaster declaration on May 10th for impacted residents in South Texas who suffered damage to homes and businesses. He also directed the Texas Division of Emergency Management to activate state emergency response resources and increase the readiness level of the State Operations Center to support requests for assistance from local officials as severe storms moved through the state.
SBA loan applicants may apply online or call SBA's Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Additional disaster assistance information can be found at disasterloanassistance.sba.gov along with applications available for download.
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on Txylo.com
- Clarity Payment Hub Ootb Support For Microsoft Dynamics Gp
- American Momentum Bank's $25,000 sponsorship supports transitional living center for young adults
- Texas: Governor Abbott Vows To Cut Property Taxes At TPPF Fireside Chat
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Departure Of PUC Chairman Lake
- Major Legislative Achievements Boost Texas' Historic Border Mission
- HOUSTON NAMED A 2023 TOP 10 BEST CITY IN AMERICA
- Governor Abbott Deploys State Flood Resources To Northwest Texas
- Ennis, Inc. Acquires UMC Print
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, accepted into the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, 'Milestone Circles' Program
- A Quarter of Campers Work From the Campsite, says 2023 Camping Report
- Australian Battery Recycling Technology Startup Advances Its Innovative Battery Metals Recovery Process
- TransTech Energy Acquires Metalforms Ltd.
- Governor Abbott Appoints University Student Regents, Representative To Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Hephaestus Global Launches Comprehensive Free Resource for Investors
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Fresh Publication Feel, Daily Content, and Comprehensive PR Resources
- Timothy M. David Announces the Release of The Imposed Path
- Eva Tillman Announces the Release of Dear Mom - a memoir
- Trump Bus Tour sponsored by Legacy PAC will roll into the Georgia GOP State convention June 9th and 10th Columbus Georgia
- FibroBiologics to Present Corporate Update at 2023 BIO International Convention
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team