- Why Has Gold Endured as a Form of Wealth Protection?
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces 2024 Governor's Small Business Summit Host Cities
Mayor Patrick McNulty expressed his excitement for the certification, saying it was more than just a designation but a commitment to cultivating a vibrant music scene that reflects the heart and soul of their community. Visit South Padre Island Executive Director Blake Henry also shared his enthusiasm for the recognition, noting that it further highlights their commitment to supporting a thriving music scene.
The Music Friendly Texas Community Certification Ceremony will be held on Thursday, November 16th at 9:00 AM at South Padre Island City Hall. TMO Community Relations & Outreach Specialist Chip Adams will present the designation and members of the community are invited to attend. This event will be cohosted by TMO, Visit South Padre Island, and the City of South Padre Island.
More on Txylo.com
- The Legend of El Chupacabra Lands Distribution with Burning Bulb Productions
- Anthony "Tony" Fernandez Appointed as Clinical Director at Deblin Health Concepts
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Deblin Health Concepts Announces the Nurturing Mental Health in Adolescents Conference in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Names Chair, Appoints Seven To Nueces River Authority Board Of Directors
South Padre Island is now the 53rd Music Friendly Texas Certified Community. The program seeks to foster music business-related economic development and job creation in Texas cities and communities. With support from TMO, last year alone, the Texas music industry accounted for more than 192,000 direct and indirect permanent jobs and generated more than $26 billion in economic activity statewide.
The Music Friendly Texas program was introduced by TMO in 2016 as the first of its kind in the nation. It is hoped that this certification will continue to enhance South Padre Island's appeal as a destination for music lovers while boosting local job creation and economic growth.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas Continues President Trump's Historic Border Security Legacy
- The Dallas Opera's 2024/2025 Season Features Four Classic Titles with Two New-to-Dallas Premieres
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Texas Wins Governor's Cup For Record-Breaking 12th Year In A Row
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- GovOS, Inc. Names Matt Coury Chief Executive Officer; Founder Michael Crosno Becomes Executive Chairman
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $142,000 Career Training Grant To Vernon College
- Kubota to Quadruple Grants, Offer More Chances to Win, Company will Award a total of $600,000 to 20 Local Communities
- Houston: Historic Agreement Reached to Resolve Eight-Year Firefighter Contract Impasse
- Governor Abbott Grants Temporary Waivers To Respond To Texas Wildfires
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts 45th President Donald J. Trump For A Border Security Briefing In Eagle Pass
- NASA Selects ACMI as Second Approved Exploration Park Facility
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- RaagviTech LLC Opens New US Headquarters in Austin
- Colliers secures new lease for Molto Properties in Northwest Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Preliminary Injunction Against SB 4
- THINK BOLD Festival & Conference 2024: Where Inspiration Meets Innovation with Proud Partner VyStar Credit Union
- Mayor Whitmire Appoints New City of Houston Housing Director
- Award-Winning Builder Partners with Puerta Del Lobo to Unveil Luxury Vineyard Estates in Texas