In January of this year, Wesco Aircraft merged with Pattonair Limited to form Incora, one of the world's leading providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace and defense markets and other industries. A Texas Enterprise Fund (TEF) grant of $1,826,400 has been extended to Wesco Aircraft Hardware Corp.
"Texas has cultivated a strong economic climate with low taxes, reasonable regulations, and a high-caliber workforce, which allows companies like Wesco to innovate and prosper," said Governor Abbott. "As a thriving aviation and aerospace hub, Fort Worth is the ideal location for Wesco to continue to grow its operations and serve its customers. I am proud to welcome Wesco to Texas, along with the more than 200 jobs it is bringing to the region, and look forward to working together to keep Texas the number one economy in the nation."
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Rebecca J. Viagran's Statement on Final Passage of FY 2021 Operating and Capital Budget
- San Antonio: Councilman Pelaez Praises FY 2021 Budget, Public Health and Safety Priorities
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Gonzales Commends Today's Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Vote
- San Antonio: City Council Approves FY 2021 Budget
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Celebrates Investment in Public Health in FY 2021 Budget
"Incora is a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions, and the Dallas-Fort Worth area already is home to two of our offices and our largest, by volume, distribution center in the world," said Incora Chief Executive Officer Todd Renehan. "Our new, larger office space in Fort Worth will allow us to bring our teams together to increase efficiency, encourage collaboration and support the future growth of our business. This centrally located site also will offer more accessibility and availability to our customers and colleagues across the U.S. and in Europe."
"It is exciting to see Wesco Aircraft, an existing Fort Worth company, expand and invest in our community," said Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price. "Wesco Aircraft's new location not only will bring more jobs to Fort Worth, but it also positions the company for continued success and future growth."
"We're pleased to see a company with existing assets in the community expanding their footprint in Fort Worth," said Executive Vice President of Economic Development for the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce Chris Strayer. "The location is perfectly situated for their needs, and we are confident they will continue to be successful in Fort Worth."
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg statement on 2021 budget
- City of San Antonio's Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Makes Investments in Public Health, Housing and Workforce Development
- San Antonio Preparatory Community School Hosts In-Person Tours, Friday, Sept 18, 2020
- Governor Abbott Announces Film Friendly Texas Designation For Huntsville
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
"There is no better place to live and do business than in Tarrant County," said Senator Beverly Powell. "Wesco's expansion into Fort Worth is not only good news for the company and their employees, but a testament to the opportunities our region makes available to job creators."
"The addition of Wesco Aircraft further demonstrates the significance of Fort Worth to the future of the aviation industry," said Representative Nicole Collier. "Adding new jobs to our region will be a welcomed boon to our economy."
View more information about Wesco Aircraft Hardware Corp.
Latest on Txylo.com
- KPMG's Manny Fernandez Named to Jacobs Board of Directors
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- COVID Survivor and Emmy Nominee Launches Mask & T-shirt Line for Mental Health
- Rare Video as Couple Flees Oregon Fires
- Advancements in Diversity Tracking and Advocacy – Kean Miller Achieves Mansfield Certification
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Three To Governor's Commission for Women
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Veteran-Owned Publishing Firm Begins PREORDER Sales of NEW Groundbreaking Marketing Guidebook for Transitioning Military Members, Spouses & Veterans
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces New Ariat Regional Headquarters In Fort Worth
- Design Competition Seeks Creative Interventions to Bring Visitors Back to Main Streets This Winter
- Marc Flanagan to work with IOTech Systems to help develop Partner Ecosystem and go-to-market strategy
- Texas Traditions Roofing Sponsors and Provides Scholarships to Georgetown Youth Soccer Program
- The Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Announces the 2020 Celebrando Honorees
- Registration Opens for the R&D League Symposium – An Opportunity for Residents and Cross-Sector Teams to Work Together to Solve San Antonio Challenges
- During the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA 75) CAF America Highlights Charitable Giving Related to COVID-19 and Sustainable Development Goals
- Five Texas Ranches Hit The Market To Sell In Sealed Bid - CALL FOR OFFERS - CAMPAIGN
- Kickstarter Project 'Did Ya Wheatgrass' Implements Food-Safety Lab Testing to Validate Quality
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with San Antonio Public Library