- Young Caleb Marshall Held 3 years in jail without trial on False Allegation Charges
- The largest and oldest Festival of Islamic Arts is back!
- StrongNode.io Welcomes Fintech and Digital Payments Expert Eliza Hayashi as its New Advisor ahead of its $SNE Token Launch
Cynthia Stinson, Ph.D. of Lumberton is a registered nurse, associate professor, and Chair of the JoAnne Gay Dishman School of Nursing at Lamar University. She is a member of the Texas Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society. In addition, she is a member and medical educator with Gift of Life. Stinson received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Lamar University, Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston, and a Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing from Texas Woman's University – Houston.
Paula Anthony-McMann, Ph.D. of Tyler is the Chief Strategy Officer for UT Health East Texas. She is a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives. She is also a member of the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society and the Academy of Human Resource Development. She is a member of the Texas Hospital Association Foundation Board of Directors, and previously served on the board of directors for the American Hospital Association - Solutions Division, CASA for Kids of East Texas, Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce, and Tyler Area Economic Development Council. Anthony-McMann received a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Psychology from Wesleyan University, a Master of Business Administration from Case Western Reserve University, and a Doctor of Philosophy in Human Resource Development from The University of Texas at Tyler.
Victoria Ai Linh Bryant, Pharm.D. of Houston is the founder of Ambassadors Caregivers, LLC. She is a member of the American Pharmacists Association, and board member of The Altus Foundation. She is the past president for the World Chamber of Commerce of Texas. Bryant received a Doctor of Pharmacy from the University of Houston.
Shannon Calhoun of Goliad is Director of Growth at Aledade. She spent her last 10 years in network and business development in value-based healthcare transformation and alternative payment models with an emphasis on Practice Transformation and Collaborative Accountable Care Organizations as Vice President of Network Development for National Rural Accountable Care Consortium, Vice President of Business Development of Caravan Health, and as CEO of Southeast Texas Health Systems. She previously volunteered as the logistics officer for the Goliad County Emergency Medications Clinic, and is a past member of the Goliad County Chamber of Commerce Finance Committee, Goliad Community Network, Goliad Rotary Club, and the Pecan Valley Area Health Education Center. Calhoun received a Bachelor of Science in Agronomy from Texas A&M University.
More on Txylo.com
- Be Suite By Beauty Entourage Expands Their Mobile Salon Fleet with an 18 Foot Glass Walled Truck
- San Antonio: Metro Health October 16 – 23 List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces D6 Headquarters Relocation to Sulphur Springs
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- San Antonio: NATIONAL TEEN DRIVER SAFETY WEEK OCTOBER 17 – 23, 2021
Salil Deshpande, M.D. of Houston is the chief medical officer for UnitedHealthcare's Community Plan of Texas. He is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, Texas Medical Association, and the Harris County Medical Society, and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine. Deshpande received a Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences from the University of Southern California, Doctor of Medicine from Baylor College of Medicine, and a Master of Business Administration in Finance and Health Care Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Emily Hartmann of El Paso is the executive director for Paso del Norte Health Information Exchange. She is a member of the Strategic HIE Collaborative, Health Information Management Systems Society and YMCA of El Paso. Hartmann received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Chicago and a Master of Public Policy from Harvard University.
Kenneth James of Volente is the senior vice president of operations at Superior HealthPlan. He currently serves on Superior HealthPlan's Performance Improvement Team, Quality Measures, and Diabetes Steering Committees. Additionally, he volunteers with the Grandview Hills PTA. He is a former coach for Elgin Little League, and has volunteered with the Cajun Navy. James received a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems from Tarleton State University.
Jerome Lisk, M.D. of Tyler is a Board Certified Movement Disorder Neurologist at MD Neurology – Denton, as well as Principle Site Investigator for Clinical Trials in Parkinson Disease since 2008. Dr. Lisk is on the Medical Advisory Committee for the California State Athletic Commission, Alzheimer's Association Medical & Scientific Committee-Northeast Texas and Dallas, The American Academy of Neurology and a Board Member for the Parkinson Foundation South Central Region. Dr. Lisk has also been a moderator and a speaker for past International American Academy of Neurology Annual Meetings. Dr. Lisk also serves as a Senior Medical Advisor for Beneufit, Likeminds Global, National Patient Care System and LevelEx. Lisk received a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Hampton University and a Doctor of Medicine from Virginia Commonwealth School of Medicine (Medical College of Virginia).
Leticia Rodriguez of Monahans is the CEO for Ward Memorial Hospital. She is a member of the Monahans Ambassador's Club. She is a Fellow of the Texas Hospital Association, former president of the Monahans Chamber of Commerce Women's Division, Rotary Club of Monahans, and the Texas Association of Healthcare Financial Administration. Rodriguez received a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management from Lubbock Christian University.
More on Txylo.com
- 1000Bulbs.com Urges Everyone to Buy Christmas Lights Before Stock Sells Out
- The End to Gerrymandering in Michigan?
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Music Friendly Community Workshop In Hutto
- Texas: Governor Abbott Adds Higher Education Improvements To Third Special Session Agenda
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
Jonathan Sandstrom Hill of Lakeway serves as general counsel for Capital Commercial Investments, Inc. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas. He volunteers as a preschool Sunday School teacher and usher at Southwest Family Fellowship, and serves on the board of Recycle NOW. Sandstrom Hill received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Boston College, where he was a member of the Honors Program, and a Juris Doctor degree from Georgetown University Law Center.
Siobhan Shahan of Lubbock most recently served as an area supervisor for ResCare, Inc. She is a member of the Junior League of Amarillo, the American College of Healthcare Executives, and Texas Women's Leaders. She is a former member of the American Society for Public Administration, and the American Medical Association. Shahan received a Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies and a Master of Public Administration, with a focus in Health Care Administration, from Texas Tech University.
Carlos Vital, M.D. of Friendswood is the president and CEO of Vital Allergy & Asthma Center. He is past president of the Greater Houston Allergy and the Asthma and Immunology Society, and a member of the Texas Medical Association, Texas Allergy Asthma and Immunology Society, Houston Medical Forum Harris County Medical Society, and the Houston Academy of Medicine. He is also an assistant professor for the Texas A&M College of Medicine. Vital received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Xavier University of Louisiana, Doctor of Medicine from Louisiana State University, and Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology from the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Jeffrey Hoogheem of Austin is the Director of the Center for Health Emergency Preparedness and Response at the Texas Department of State Health Services. He is the public health and medical state preparedness director, serves as Incident Commander in the Texas State Medical Operations Center (SMOC), and is overall responsible for coordinating all public health and medical preparedness and response activities in Texas. He is a retired Blackhawk Helicopter Pilot, who served 21 years in the U.S. Army. Hoogheem received an Associate of Science in Professional Aeronautics from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University and a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics from Liberty University.
Calvin Green of Elgin is the Deputy Executive Commissioner of Performance for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission. Green received a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and History from Texas A&M University – Commerce and a Master of Public Administration from the University of North Texas.
Latest on Txylo.com
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Richard Tyler, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "SuccessOnomics Vol 3"
- Bad Girls Boxing LLC Presents The Return Of Bad Girls Boxing
- Community First Health Plan Now Offers Medicare Advantage Plans
- Affiant Records Welcomes Nearly Spent
- Nationally-Recognized Attorney and Survivor Calling Leaders to Redefine Resilience in the Wake of Pandemic
- Governor Abbott, TDHCA: Texas Rent Relief Program First In Nation To Provide $1 Billion In Assistance
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Music Friendly Community Workshop In Bryan
- Informer Partners Announces Rebranding, Affirms Commitment to Clients
- San Antonio: Community invited to an evening of fun at future site of Berkley V. and Vincent M. Dawson Park
- ITSMA 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Department of Homeland Security awards training contract to Cyber World Institute
- MainConcept FFmpeg Plugin Portfolio Adds xHE-AAC Encoder and Support for Linux on ARM with AVC & HEVC
- ASI Launches iMIS Advertising to Help Associations Maximize Non-Dues Revenue
- Scary is King When it Comes to Professional Haunting
- Introducing The Skill Market, a support platform for small business owners and solo entrepreneurs
- Tough Draw and Out of Order Studios Announce Lane Frost Documentary
- CNXT Digital Brings Student Life and Family Engagement Together in One Integrated Solution K-12