Edwin "Scooter" Lofton of Horseshoe Bay is the owner of Treo Signature Homes. He is vice-chair of the City of Horseshoe Bay Planning and Zoning Commission and serves on the Board of Trustees for the Church of Horseshoe Bay. Additionally, he is a Sunday school teacher and a small group leader at the Church of Horseshoe Bay. Lofton received an Associate of Business from Austin Community College.
John "Johnny" Scholl of Claude is Deputy Building Official for the City of Amarillo.
Suzanne Arnold of Garland is Chief Building Official for the City of Coppell. She is a member of the International Code Council and president for the North Texas Chapter of the International Code Council. Additionally, she is a member of the Building Officials Association of Texas and serves on the Regional Codes Coordinating Committee and the Energy & Green Advisory Board for the North Central Texas Council of Governments. Arnold received a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Texas Tech University.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Mobile Household Hazardous Waste Event
- McKenzie Mortuary Presents "Purchase with a Purpose" A Benefit to Support Families of Those impacted by Covid-19
- Texas: Governor Abbott Readies Resources As Tropical Depression Travels Through The Gulf
- Zwolinski, Jenkins Launch Skillsgapp To Reach GenZ With Skills-Based Gaming App Training
- Councilwoman Cabello Havrda Expands Access to Emergency Services, Education and Workforce Development, and the San Antonio Food Bank
Janet Hoffman of Galveston is President and Engineering Manager for Ibis Engineering. She is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers. Additionally, she serves on the City of Galveston Transportation Committee and is a member of the Houston-Galveston Area Council Economic Development District. Hoffman received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University.
Marcela Rhoads of Dallas is owner of Abadi Architecture and Accessibility. She is a member of the American Institute of Architects, Texas Society of Architects, and the Accessibility Professional Association. Additionally, she serves on the Code and Standards Committee of the American Institute of Architects Dallas Chapter and Membership Committee of the Accessibility Professional Association. Rhoads received a Bachelor of Architecture from The University of Texas at Austin. She is a registered Architect in Texas, a Registered Accessibility Specialist, and an ADA Specialist.
W.F. "Dubb" Smith of Dripping Springs is president of the W.F. Smith Company, an appraisal and consulting firm. He is a member of Texas Association of Realtors, San Marcos Board of Realtors, and The Appraisal Institute. Smith received a Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Economics and Agribusiness from Texas A&M University.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: City honors military personnel as part of COVID-19 Response Team, recognizes historic partnership
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Hosts Two Back to School Drive Thrus
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Mango Animate Unveils an Animation Maker for Everyone
- Caribbean Humor Novel Returns Readers To The Quirky Side Of Paradise
Otis Jones of Houston is a Senior Project Manager for LJB Inc. He is a former chapter president and member of the National Society of Black Engineers. Additionally, he is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the Structural Engineering Association of Texas. Jones received a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Texas A&M University.
Binoy Kurien of Pearland is Code Compliance Manager at Powell Industries and has been working in the power distribution industry for 25 years. He is a member of the National Fire Protection Association and the International Energy Conservation Code. He was previously a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers and served on the board of I.P.C. Church in Houston. Kurien attended the University of Houston.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Greg Abbott Issues Executive Order Relating to Hospital Capacity
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
- Governor Abbott Expands Capacity For Certain Services In Texas, Announces Guidance For Nursing Home, Long-Term Care Visitations
- New Innovation, Tech & Research Hub Rises in Texas
- Dr. Aura Imbarus Announces the Release of Conversations with the Past
- Emerald Escapes Receives the 2020 Best of Spring Texas Award
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints 11 To Task Force on Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response
- DeskProto® releases free CAM software for Linux
- San Antonio Express-News presents 2020 Top Workplaces
- Evolve IP Integrates Business Messaging Into Microsoft Teams; Enhances Microsoft's Direct Routing Solution
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- Dallas real estate financing firm announces drop to half-point origination fee
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- KPMG's Manny Fernandez Named to Jacobs Board of Directors
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- COVID Survivor and Emmy Nominee Launches Mask & T-shirt Line for Mental Health