- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Increases Readiness Level of State Operations Center In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
Woody Hunt of El Paso is Senior Chairman of the Board of Hunt Companies, Inc. He is a member of the Texas Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center-Houston Board of Visitors, vice-chair for the Council for Regional Economic Expansion and Educational Development, and a foundation trustee of the Texas Higher Education Foundation. He is founding chairman of the Borderplex Alliance in El Paso, where he now serves on the Board of Directors, and member and former Chairman of the Texas Business Leadership Council. He was previously chairman of the Texas Higher Education Strategic Planning Committee, Texas Select Commission on Higher Education and Global Competitiveness, and Paso del Norte Health Foundation, and a former board member for Complete College America. Additionally, he is a former member of the Western Governors University Texas Advisory Board, Commission for College Ready Texas, Texas Tax Reform Commission, National Board of the Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE), Texas Advisory Committee on Higher Education Cost Efficiencies, Task Force on Higher Education Incentive Funding, Council for Continuous Improvement and Innovation in Texas Higher Education, the Paso del Norte Foundation. He has served on numerous other civic, non-profit, and professional boards. Hunt received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and a Master of Business Administration from The University of Texas at Austin and a Master of Arts in Management from the Drucker School of Management at Claremont Graduate University.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
Mark Escamilla, Ph.D. of Corpus Christi is the President and CEO of Del Mar College, where he has been since 2008. Additionally, he has over 20 years of experience in higher education. He is the former secretary/treasurer for the Texas Association of Community College. Escamilla received a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a Master of Science in Counseling from Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi, an Associate of Arts from Del Mar College, and a Doctor of Philosophy in Education Administration from The University of Texas at Austin.
Brian Jones of Odessa is the Director of Professional Learning at Odessa College. He is a member of the Texas Community College Teachers Association, National Education Association and the Texas Association of College & University Student Personnel Administrators. Additionally, he is a former member of the National Association of Secondary School Principals and the Association of American Educators. He is a community organizer for Vitalant Blood Services, serves on the board for Young Professionals of Odessa (YPO), and the music director for Life Challenge Church. Jones received a Bachelor of Music Education and a Master of Music Education from Texas Tech University, and is completing his Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership from Abilene Christian University.
More on Txylo.com
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Madisonville Jane Doe-5 year Recovery Anniversary
- 07:01 ET NadaMoo! Brings Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to your Seasonal Dessert Rotation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- SilverPoint Senior Living Named in the Top 20 of 2021 Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
Todd A. Williams of Dallas is the Chairman and CEO of The Commit Partnership and the founder and president of the Todd A. Williams Family Foundation. He is a the former chairman of the board for the Real Estate Council of Dallas and the Real Estate Finance Investment Center at The University of Texas at Austin. Additionally, he is the former chairman of the Dallas ISD Citizen Budget Commission, Teach for America Dallas Fort Worth, and Austin College, and previously served on the Texas Commission on Public School Finance. Williams received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Austin College and a Master of Business Administration in Finance from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
Latest on Txylo.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Victoria Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas MDL Sought for Splashtown Chemical Leak Cases