- Texas Author CJ Daly Releases New Romantic Suspense - The Academy Saga, III: CAP & Gown
- Safety Vision Welcomes New Director of Marketing
- What You Need to Know About Burn Injuries [Infographic]
Larry Holt of College Station is an attorney in private practice. He is a member of the Texas Bar Foundation and Brazos County Bar Association and served on two State Bar of Texas committees addressing lawyer advertising and continuing education. He previously served in leadership positions as chairman of the Brazos Valley Estate Planning Council, chairman and a founding director of Community Foundation of the Brazos Valley, and chairman of trustees for the Mary Rodes Gibson Hemostasis-Thrombosis Foundation. Additionally, he also supports Habitat for Humanity, Twin City Mission, Brazos County Youth Livestock, and Voices for Children CASA. Holt received a Juris Doctor degree from Baylor University and a Master of Laws degree from Southern Methodist University.
More on Txylo.com
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- All Fish Gear: Launching a New Online Store Dedicated to the Art of Fishing
- Westlake Chemical Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Governor Abbott Announces 20 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered In Texas
- San Antonio: Animal Care Services teams up with renowned animal welfare foundation and disaster response organization
Ramon Manning of Houston is Chairman of Ridgegate Capital, L.P., a privately held investment firm. He is a trustee of the Texas Southern University Foundation and a member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council. Additionally, he is Chairman of the Emancipation Park Conservancy, and a former trustee of the Houston Municipal Employees Pension System, where he was a member of the investment committee. Manning received a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Jesse H. Jones School of Business at Texas Southern University.
These appointments are subject to Senate confirmation.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Savara Announces New Employment Inducement Grant Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Fort Worth Christian Announces Valedictorian and Salutatorian
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts Announces Pricing of $75 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Venom F5 Global Public Debut Set for Amelia Island Concours
- ShearShare Partners With ENVY To Help Beauty Professionals Rebound From Pandemic
- International Being You Day Will Take Place on May 22nd
- Fluor Announces Pricing of Upsized Convertible Preferred Stock Offering
- San Antonio: Committee on Emergency Preparedness to host meeting this Friday, May 14, 2021
- San Antonio: CDC Recommends Use of Pfizer Vaccine in Adolescents, 12 to 15 Years Old
- Mitochondria gallery presents "Life In Color." A group exhibition by rising artists from west Africa
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Nova Engineering to an Individual Buyer
- Texas First Lady Cecilia Abbott Delivers Remarks At Zonta Club Of Parker County's Status Of Women Luncheon
- Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Advertising Truck - The BESTie
- ALYI Adds Self-Drive Rentals To Electric Motorcycle Rideshare Program Targeting $4 Billion African Market
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Winter Storm Disaster Declaration For May 2021
- Naturally Slim Announces Rebrand to Wondr Health
- Aspire Fertility San Antonio Welcomes Jennifer Knudtson, MD to its Team of Renowned Fertility Specialists
- Governor Abbott Receives Texas Military Value Task Force 2021 Report
- 10 Year Anniversary of International Kangaroo Care Awareness Day