Erik Saenz of Houston is the Managing Member of ECS Inc and Quest LNG Partners, LLC. He co-founded LNG 21, LLC and currently serves on the board of directors and as Chief Accounting Officer. He currently serves as vice chairman of the Harris County Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation and as a foster for Animal Justice League. Additionally, he is an avid supporter of various animal rescue organizations. Saenz received a Bachelor of Science in hotel & restaurant management from the University of Houston.
More on Txylo.com
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
Latest on Txylo.com
- Governor Abbott Appoints Eight To Texas Workforce Investment Council
- Is Big Pharma Ready to Meet the Challenges of Election Year 2020?
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM solution now available for North Texas Real Estate Info Systems - NTREIS MLS
- The Outlook for American Manufacturing in 2020: Three Scenarios
- City of Fort Worth and SmartLight Analytics Form Partnership to Reduce Healthcare Costs
- Quality Bedding Supplies: Create Your Ideal Sleeping Environment
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Parks Associates: Fitbit Favored Among Older US Consumers for Fitness Trackers, Smart Watches, and GPS Sports Watches
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Advance™ BMS uses PromoStandards to dramatically cut product search times
- CEO Ministry Celebrates 20th Annual Marketplace Fair for Small Businesses
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- San Antonio: New FitLot Exercise Station Opening at Normoyle Park
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Nine To Trinity River Authority Board Of Directors
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence