- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Embrey Sells Domain at Founders Parc in Euless, Texas (DFW)
- Governor Abbott Signs HB 3257 Into Law, Creating The Texas Holocaust, Genocide, And Antisemitism Advisory Commission
Lee Ann Breading of Denton is the District Judge of the 462nd Judicial District Court. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and past president of the Denton County Bar Association. Breading received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana and a Juris Doctor degree from Southern Methodist University School of Law.
Abigail Brookshire of Midlothian is a student at The University of Texas at Arlington and pursuing a degree in psychology.
Libby Hamilton of Austin is the Victim Liaison for the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles. She is a committee member of the Association of Paroling Authorities International, Texas Victim Services Association, and Victim Services Coalition. She volunteers with Hope Alliance. Hamilton received a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from St. Edwards University.
More on Txylo.com
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming to Attend the Jefferies US Sports Betting & iGaming Day
- Mayor Turner Shares Information About the Proposed City of Houston Water and Wastewater Rate Increase
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- WSGF Announces Cuban Short-Term Vacation Rental Properties Backed By Cryptocurrency
Joan Huffman of Houston serves as the State Senator for District 17. Senator Huffman is Chair of the Senate Select Committee on Redistricting, Chair of the Senate Committee on Jurisprudence, Vice-Chair of the Senate Committee on Criminal Justice, and is a senior member of the Senate Committee on Finance, the Senate Committee on Administration, and the Legislative Budget Board. Senator Huffman previously served as Chief Felony Prosecutor, Special Crimes Gang Prosecutor, and Legal Counsel to the Organized Crime Narcotics Task Force for the Harris County District Attorney's office. Prior to her election to the Texas Senate, she was twice elected as Judge of the 183rd Criminal District Court in Harris County. Huffman received a Bachelor of Arts from Louisiana State University and a Juris Doctor degree from South Texas College of Law.
James White of Hillister is Texas State Representative of District 19 and Chair of the Texas House Committee on Homeland Security & Public Safety. Previously, he served as a high school teacher in Woodville. He is currently an active member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, and the Texas Farm Bureau. White received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Prairie View A&M University and Doctorate in Political Science from the University of Houston. Additionally, he received an Honorable Discharge from the United States Army, where he served as a commissioned Infantry Officer.
More on Txylo.com
- D.R. Horton, Inc. to Release 2021 Third Quarter Earnings on July 22, 2021
- EPA Recognizes Houston's Continued Leadership in Energy Innovation
- Houston: Mayor Sylvester Turner's Statement on Juneteenth National Independence Day
- PermRock Royalty Trust Declares Monthly Cash Distribution
- Viva!! San Antonio Fiesta set for June 17-27
Erleigh Wiley of Forney is the Criminal District Attorney of Kaufman County. She is an executive board member of the Texas District & County Attorneys Association, member of the Kaufman County Juvenile Board, and a former member of the State Bar of Texas Child Abuse & Neglect Committee. She volunteers as a partner agency member with the Kaufman County Children's Advocacy Center, and as a board member with the Kaufman County Children's Shelter and previously with the Texas Health Resources in Kaufman. Wiley received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Texas Tech University and a Juris Doctor degree from The University of Texas School of Law.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Panther City Lacrosse To Select 13 Players In National Lacrosse League Expansion Draft On June 29th
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Get Two-Dose Vaccines to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- Equest's Sold-Out 40th Anniversary Gala was Legendary
- Solo Art Show in Houston: Panca Marga
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Join the Homepage of B2B for a Chance to Travel the World
- San Antonio: Viva Fiesta! COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-Up Clinics Coming to Official Fiesta Events
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- City of San Antonio announces Brooke Army Medical Center to become a Medicaid provider with passage of Texas House Bill 2365
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran Encourages Participation in Upcoming Fiesta Events
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- Masergy Wins Globee® in the 16th Annual 2021 IT World Awards®
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Houston: BARC Services Closed This Weekend Due to Illness Precautions BARC Closed for Animal Intake June 17-20
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Covenant High Plains Surgery Center becomes West Texas' only surgery center to achieve accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program®